Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
What do I do.... IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
What do I do.... IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
What do I do.... IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
What do I do.... IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
What do I do.... IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

What do I do....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cailla McDohmnail

Cailla McDohmnail

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-24

What do I do.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do....   What do I do.... IconbMon May 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Oh! It is good to be home! All the sights, sounds and smells I had nearly forgotten were there to greet us as we stepped off the ship. I will say The First Knight did us proud on our journey home. Even the Gov seemed to take to the journey. He would never admit it but he enjoyed watching the crew. He even spent more time looking over the Captain's shoulder than leaning over the railing this time. I was proud of him. ::She licked the tip of the quill as she recalled the spring in the Gov's step...despite his sea legs.::

I wrote the Prince several short missives. Now I need to debate whether to actually send them or not. I was pleased he confided in me, telling me he was going to Glasgow but now I wonder if I will have a REASON to return to the mainland anytime soon. Perhaps he will surprise me, as promised, with a visit to the Isles.....perhaps.....perhaps.

Now, my most important task is finding Ibbe! Oh, I have so much to tell her...and Tabbitha is anxious for an evening in the Tavern. Silly lass. I've grown to love her dearly.

Oops...the Gov is calling....more later!
Back to top Go down
Cailla McDohmnail

Cailla McDohmnail

What do I do.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do....   What do I do.... IconbFri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm

I stand at the rail, watching Meldrum City shrink from sight. There is no turning back now. Silly girl! One would think I was off to the ends of the earth instead home to the Isles.

I shed all my tears last night. Leaving those who have become so important to me left me with a sinking feeling deep within my soul. I promised myself there would be no more tears at the docks today. I kept that promise quite well...well, perhaps not so well...but to see all those who turned out to see the Gov and I off could not help but bring a smile. All promised to visit soon.

Now I must turn my thoughts to the people on the Isles. I know now that the promises made by the "Invaders", as the Gov calls them, are not empty words.

Oh dear...Tabbitha coming on the run! I shall tell you more later.
Back to top Go down
Cailla McDohmnail

Cailla McDohmnail

What do I do.... Empty
PostSubject: What do I do....   What do I do.... IconbMon Mar 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Tis late and I should be sleeping but I cannot. I have not seen Byron in days and days. Just when I thought our friendship was back , he ceases to call for me. Tis so unlike the days of old when we would meet in a hallway or he would find me outside in the gardens. We would sneak off and usually were not even missed! Now he has someone following him day and night, seeing to his every need. I guess one does not need friends when that happens.

Perhaps it is time to go back to the Isle. I miss Ibbe terribly and it is unfair to leave her alone too long. I know the Gov misses home too. He humors me. He, like Auntie Caillie, would like to see me become a lady...what for? I am not sure.

Some days here are wonderful! I have learned to walk with a book on my head....a bit and Meren taught me to dance last week in the Tavern! Me! Cailla! Dancing!

Some days are spent just wishing I were home.

My taper is nearing it's end and I cannot call for anyone to relight it for me at this hour. Time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do I do.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do....   What do I do.... Iconb

Back to top Go down

What do I do....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: THE LION'S CUB-
Jump to: