Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbMon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

A Herald was paid to roam through Meldrum City and another through the Castle, announcing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lady Midnyt Blu! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbMon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Caillie smiled as she heard the Herald over and over announce to all he met about the Lady Blu. No doubt the Lady would be swamped with well wishes...and she was happy to join in the celebration! Happy Birthday, M'lady!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbMon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Aly was at the docks of course hearing the Herald she smiledl knowing her sister would indeed have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbTue May 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Kyriah heard the Herald and had heard she was a healer but she had not met the Lady Midnyt Blu. She would hope the Lady had a grand birthday though. Afterall, everyone deserves a special day no matter who they are.
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbWed May 14, 2008 9:55 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy-birthday-glitter

I hope you have a wondrful day John!
Back to top Go down
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbWed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Happy Birthday, John! Hope you have a terrific day! ::hugs::
Back to top Go down
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IconbWed May 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Hope your day was a great one John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Iconb

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Page 1 of 1