Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Love is in the Air IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Love is in the Air IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Love is in the Air IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Love is in the Air IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Love is in the Air IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Love is in the Air

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love is in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Love is in the Air   Love is in the Air IconbFri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 pm

You just can not deny that Love is in the air. Yes there are also the usual "aromas" of City life but it is not a scent, rather a feeling that permeates everything this time of year. Enough waxing poetic, let's get down to business.

The Ales n Tales has been a beehive of fun lately. Seafaring types locking lips. Tavern workers locking horns. An adorable pair of Royals dashing about like lovestruck kids, holding hands, sneaking kisses. Makes ones heart light with hope of romance.

Maybe its the warmer weather, or the quality of company kept but our Admiral was heard whistling while she walked, and smiling to boot. Now I can only suspect what might be bringing about this change in her, but whatever is going on, Keep it up girl!

Smiles have been plastered on many familiar faces lately. Ok so a few familiar faces have been plastered, but that makes a person smile too. The Prince has been more jovial, His parents fairly glow when with each other. Duchess Anwa no longer goes around ready to beat someone to a pulp. Admiral Extrodinaire is safely approachable. (amazing what the attentions of a handsome hunk of Pirate can do for a woman) The Amazing Chefess is normally smiley, but of late she seems brighter. I mean sunshine bright. Even the Keeper of the Ale and yummies appears to dance around on air as she works. Could be it is thanks to that attractive furry fellow who has only to purr her name to make her melt?

If I were to sit here and list all of the long standing engagements, newly arranged engagements and even long lived marriages that seem to be brand new, I could almost name every member of Court. With Midsummers celebrations near at hand, maybe, just maybe, a few of these folks will change their marital status with a simple. "I now pronounce you blissfully Wed". Bring on the bouquets and wedding cake!
Back to top Go down

Love is in the Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TH' THISTLE POST (IC) :: KINGDOM GOSSIP-
Jump to: