Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Loss of a Chilly Friend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Loss of a Chilly Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Loss of a Chilly Friend.   Loss of a Chilly Friend. IconbMon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Today I was met with the saddest site. A puddle of water lay where my snow man had been. Even his magical hat could not save him. I supposed I should go back.

You see... Dear diary, I confess here, on paper, that I, your intrepid faery and unofficial Solurian mascot was the hat thief. I was very careful to only take hats that belonged to Solurian nobility, those that had extras or wouldn't miss them.. But take them I did. None would wake my beloved snow man.. None but one.

I went through Michael's things and found one of his favourite hats. A black velvet hat with a gold medallion pinned to it. I knew it must have been one of his favourite hats because it was carefully locked inside a tiny chest. Figuring he never wore it, even though he loved it enough to carefully keep it in a very safe place, I decided to 'borrow' his hat. When I tried it on the snow man he magically came to life! It seems Michael's dearest hat was the one to unlock my beloved snow man's inner magic!

When he woke he seemed a little less then animated.. Well, that is to say.. He moved, but he wasn't exactly what I'd call enthusiastic about it. I had thought we'd have all sorts of adventures together.. But when I made him I used the traditional 'three ball' method of snow man construction. Apparently they can only wiggle-slide along at a terribly slow pace and tire out rather easily. It was to late to add legs, so there was little I could do. He couldn't talk either, since a single line of coal pieces made up his smile. In fact, he really didn't do much of anything at all... But I still loved him.

He was very short lived.. Much like many of my snow men have been. But he was special, and I shall miss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

Loss of a Chilly Friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: LILIA'S SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME JOURNAL of JOY and HAPPINESS!!!-
Jump to: