Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
How to put a picture in post IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
How to put a picture in post IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
How to put a picture in post IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
How to put a picture in post IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
How to put a picture in post IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

How to put a picture in post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

How to put a picture in post Empty
PostSubject: How to put a picture in post   How to put a picture in post IconbThu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Some of you have come to me and asked *HOW* to get a picture in your posts. It's really very simple.

You have to *host* your pictures from another location like Photobucket.

If you're like me you'll be posting pictures ALL over the forums after this!
Once you have the account at Photobucket, you'll upload the pictures to that account.
Pick the spot that you'd like the picture to appear in your post. Now come the really easy part.
You have to copy the picture code and paste it here. I'm going to show you in some screen shots here. This is your picture on photobucket:
How to put a picture in post ScreenShot-002You have to select and copy the direct link, shown where the pointer is.
Once that is done you come here to your post and click this icon above the post window. It looks like this.
How to put a picture in post ScreenShot-003
paste the link where I've shown you. click ok. The picture should be in your post now.

Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

Occupation/Titles : Being King
Humor : Heh, being King
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: How to put a picture in post   How to put a picture in post IconbSun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah yeah, NOW I read it! Well I did exactly what you said, except I did it before you said it! Razz You may check out the "Treasure" posting under the thistle post.
Back to top Go down
http://castleofthemoors.com/
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to put a picture in post   How to put a picture in post IconbMon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 am

You did a great job! But not before I posted those directions! That post has been there since Feb 12! I see how much YOU read the boards!::teases::
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put a picture in post   How to put a picture in post Iconb

Back to top Go down

How to put a picture in post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: HOW TO...? :: GRAPHICS-
Jump to: