Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Horrible Attack!! IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Horrible Attack!! IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Horrible Attack!! IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Horrible Attack!! IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Horrible Attack!! IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Horrible Attack!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Horrible Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Attack!!   Horrible Attack!! IconbWed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Recently there have been a rash of ATTACKS on our beloved land. Attacks that could only come from the WINTER COURT! That den of frigidity is usually called the Winter Court not for any sort of literal reason. Obviously, though, these recent acts of aggression could only be attributed to them. I know of very few people who could have perpetrated this exacting and affective move against us.

I have written my Auntie Cymbelina regarding this and asked for her advice. I am hesitant to bring this to the attention of their Majesties Royal. I am afraid that raising the alarm to quickly and without a clear idea of what the goals of this attack are will only cause panic. I am drafting a detailed letter to their Majesties as I continue my own investigation.

I feel that the matter is not IMMEDIATELY grave. However, it may rise in magnitude of importance soon if this rash of horrors continues to continue!

I mean.. Really.. Didn't they think we'd notice SNOW in the middle of APRIL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

Horrible Attack!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: LILIA'S SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME JOURNAL of JOY and HAPPINESS!!!-
Jump to: