Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Houseguest. IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Houseguest. IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Houseguest. IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Houseguest. IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Houseguest. IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Houseguest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Houseguest. Empty
PostSubject: Houseguest.   Houseguest. IconbTue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Well, just a little bit ago I took a trip with Diana and this Elven lady, Irina and her wolf and some guards. See.. I didn't ASK to go, so I snuck in Irina's pack. Hah! Nobody even knew I was there. Except Ubu and the guards. But nobody else. I thought it would be easier to ask forgivness then permission. That's something Michael always says!

So I tagged along. Irina was trying to get her powers and stuff back. 'Cause she isn't connected to her ground or earth or whatever she can't get her spells to come back. She has to pray and stuff like Diana does, but her goddesses aren't here or something so she can't get her spells back. Its pretty bad. Diana thought that Michael's dryad might be able to help, so off we went!

I brought a tree shaped treat with me to give the dryad, in case they forgot. But they didn't. Still, the dryad liked her treat I think. She was able to kind of fix Irina's problem. I guess she made her join the ground or somewhat like that. She made her cut her FINGER and put the blood on the GROUND! Ew! Can you BELIEVE it?! And she has to do something because the dryad said so. She has to watch me and make sure I don't get hurt or killed or worse!

She sort of followed me around a little bit when we came back. It was kind of annoying at first because she just stood there. She didn't talk or anything. But it was fun to play with Ubu. I think Mnemneth likes Irina too. I know I like Ubu a bunch. She started talking more as she followed me around. Mostly she told me 'no.' Like don't fly to high. Don't fly to fast. Don't touch that its hot. Don't taunt the guard dog. I wish she'd been there when that mean stable boy gave me the hot pepper and told me it was CANDY. I bet she'd have licked him good.

She's been making me eat HEALTHY! Like meat.. And vegetables. She says that I need those too and can't eat sugar all the time. I know she means well, but broccoli is YUCKY! She's been making sure I have a glass of warm milk and a cookie before bed. And she reads me stories. It makes me very happy. Sometimes I fall asleep before she gets to the end. She even does voices. She seems pretty serious sometimes. I bet nobody even knows she can do a really great princess voice.

She told Michael that people forget I'm actually really little. I mean, I AM small.. But she means like a kid. I'm not a kid! That's just silly! I'm AWFUL old.

Irina says that I need adult supervision, so she's gonna move into my mound. She didn't even ask if she could, but I guess its ok. She's bringing all her stuff today and gonna settle in. It'll be nice. I get sort of lonesome sometimes when I go back to the mound all by myself. Its not so bad when I go back to Nevermind because I have Bob and the dwarves, but the mound is terribly quiet. She says its sort of messy too. I leave stuff laying about, she says. Meh. She's gonna make sure I go to bed and have good things to eat and have lots and lots of bedtime stories. I think it'll be nice! I'm not sure about how Mnemneth feels about having to share with a great big WOLF though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

Houseguest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: LILIA'S SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME JOURNAL of JOY and HAPPINESS!!!-
Jump to: