Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Statement of Intent IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Statement of Intent IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Statement of Intent IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Statement of Intent IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Statement of Intent IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Statement of Intent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

Occupation/Titles : Duke Flos of Terra, DC of the RoC, Chancellor o' th' Exchequer
Humor : ... if you know me, truely, you don't need a whole lot more humor.
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Statement of Intent Empty
PostSubject: Statement of Intent   Statement of Intent IconbTue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

I asked Aly to put this section up after getting the King's permission, so I feel I should probably put forth an idea of what I asked them to put up.

A while back, Two people started a story about Solurius today, in the 2000s. It was interesting and some pictures showed up, hard work from our Royals. I loved the pictures and I loved the ideas. I've talked with a few people about it off and on, especially Meren-mun and talked *at* my wife about it, heh heh.

So I asked for a place for people to put their ideas of Solurius of today up. Short stories, new characters and stories. TV shows or children's reports in school. Movie reviews. Whatever you like. As I said to the King, I hoped this place would be somewhere each person could put their own spin on it. No one right, no one wrong on what it may hold. Though we agreed the pictures and original story were a good starting point and guideline. What families survive, and under what names? Which blended, and with who.. (or what?). This is our present, our character's futures. A new playground of ideas. Enjoy Laughing
Back to top Go down

Statement of Intent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OUTWORLD (OOC) :: VISIONS OF TODAY-
Jump to: