Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Why..... IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Why..... IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Why..... IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Why..... IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Why..... IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Why.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Why..... Empty
PostSubject: Why.....   Why..... IconbWed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I cannot sleep though it is not pain which keeps me awake. Miyuki's wonderful tea should see me through the night. It is reassuring that Meren has allowed my closest ladies to see to my needs now for she needs HER rest and there are many in the Tower that require her expertise. I am so thankful dear Lilia was able to bring Meren to the Tavern so quickly....for if not.....I might not be making this entry. May the Goddess bless Meren, Miyuki and Alkor. I must do something special for them once my strength is back to normal.

Everyone talks in whispers as if to spare me what I already know. I am the one this man had targeted and wanted dead. I do remember hearing him yell, "Heathen Queen" though I remember nothing else. It is not the first time we have had to deal with threats by those unhappy with my beliefs but it has never gone quite this far, obviously. I know it troubles Meldrum. I can see it in his eyes yet it would take more than this for him to ever go against his beliefs for the Kingdom. I fear it will be something we will have to live with for as long as we reign.

Sadly it is Meldrum who suffers the most. Any attempt on my life is targeted at him. They wish to hurt him where it would hurt the most. My biggest fear now is not for my own life but for that of my husband and perhaps my children. I pray to you, Mother of All, to protect them in their innocence.
Back to top Go down

Why.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: THE QUEEN'S DIARY-
Jump to: