Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Ramblings IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Ramblings IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Ramblings IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Ramblings IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Ramblings IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Ramblings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luludja Lovari
Newb
Luludja Lovari

ME : A raven-haired beauty, it is a constant struggle to tame the wild, curling tresses, often drawn back by delicate silver combs when she attends to the court, and left free when she dons the traditional attire of her people, too proud of her favorite feature to modestly cover it. Her eyes are expressive, a constant betrayal of her passionate emotions, in a brilliant shade of emerald green. Olive skinned, fine boned, and petite, she rises only to a little more than five foot three, with a narrow waist, and subtle curves. Her right arm and shoulder are decorated in intricate floral tattooing, and she is almost always adorned with jewelry; from her golden nose ring, to copper bracelets, belled bangles and dangling earrings. For her own protection, she carries two daggers, their jeweled hilts tucked into her sashes, or depending from her narrow belt. Her attire varies, from layers of silken skirts and sashes, embroidered vests or soft linen blouses when she performs, to the more ornate gowns of a lady with satin slippers, but always she is accompanied by the silvery sound of tiny bells, sewn into the hems of her garments by her own hand, a chime of music in her every step.
Occupation/Titles : Division Leader of the Royal Order of Courtiers, First Lady to Her Majesty, Queen Caillean, Her Grace, Duchess Car Zenesa, Lady Luludja of the Lovari Vitsa
Humor : Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Ramblings   Ramblings IconbWed May 19, 2010 4:24 pm

"I woke up screaming last night. Or at least trying to scream. My voice hasn't fully come back yet, but it is getting better, and I feel stronger each time Diana comes to see me. That night keeps haunting my dreams. It would have been so much different if I had just been reasonable and kept the guards with me. But when the monk disappeared I suppose I became complacent.

But what good is it to dwell on what I might have done different? That is the past and I have to move forward. Everyone has been so kind. Bethany sat with me for hours yesterday, just talking to me when I was awake, though she didn't press me to talk. Zindelo has been waking me every morning with a tune upon his fiddle. I find myself smiling when I wake to that sweet sound. And today, I woke from the sleep induced by those teas of the healers to find my room filled with fragrant blooms in such lovely shades of pink, purple and gold.

Meren gave in to my pleas to allow me to go see the joust tomorrow, though I promised I would not tire myself and that I would return here as soon as it was over. I cannot resist going, since Zindelo is being such a fool to insist on trying his hand at it.

I hope that Hans will be there, but I fear he will not be. No one wants to answer my questions about him! Bethany said he is out of the city, searching for the men who did this to me. Baiat...or rather Leopold as he now calls himself, will not meet my eyes when I ask if he has seen his father, and just tells me that I need to rest. Why will they not tell me where he is? If he is well?

I am proud of my son, he chose his name well, he said that it means "Bold Lion" and I can see that he is growing into the name. He has been so sweet and gentle when he comes to see me. They all avoid looking at me though and I know why.

Perhaps it is vanity, but I cannot help but mourn the loss of my hair. It was so beautiful, even though it was wild. I wept when I first saw what had been done when the bandages were changed. But I am strong...." The words began to trail along the page, a sign of her weakened hand and tiring mind as the effects of the sedating tea began to take her again.

"It will....grow.....back...I" And there the writing stopped as she fell into slumber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/luludjalovari

Ramblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: ROMA RAMBLINGS-
Jump to: