Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luludja Lovari
Newb
Luludja Lovari

ME : A raven-haired beauty, it is a constant struggle to tame the wild, curling tresses, often drawn back by delicate silver combs when she attends to the court, and left free when she dons the traditional attire of her people, too proud of her favorite feature to modestly cover it. Her eyes are expressive, a constant betrayal of her passionate emotions, in a brilliant shade of emerald green. Olive skinned, fine boned, and petite, she rises only to a little more than five foot three, with a narrow waist, and subtle curves. Her right arm and shoulder are decorated in intricate floral tattooing, and she is almost always adorned with jewelry; from her golden nose ring, to copper bracelets, belled bangles and dangling earrings. For her own protection, she carries two daggers, their jeweled hilts tucked into her sashes, or depending from her narrow belt. Her attire varies, from layers of silken skirts and sashes, embroidered vests or soft linen blouses when she performs, to the more ornate gowns of a lady with satin slippers, but always she is accompanied by the silvery sound of tiny bells, sewn into the hems of her garments by her own hand, a chime of music in her every step.
Occupation/Titles : Division Leader of the Royal Order of Courtiers, First Lady to Her Majesty, Queen Caillean, Her Grace, Duchess Car Zenesa, Lady Luludja of the Lovari Vitsa
Humor : Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-02-05

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR YE! HEAR YE!   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbTue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 pm

((No worries dear, I know you're a busy bee, and knew it would get posted sooner or later Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/luludjalovari
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Location : Royal Castle - Healer's Tower - Kingdom of Solurius
Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-09-28

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: A "Grace"ful Exam - Luludja   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbSun Feb 20, 2011 3:02 pm

((my apologies must be given here. Amy, I thought I had already posted this right after the babe's. Doni, you asked about it and I was sure it was already here and did not check it. I am stubborn at times and very, very forgetful as well. I apologize to you both my friends. To everyone else, please accept this posting as being right after Nadya's exam.))

Aisling was finishing up the notes on the babe and starting a
new parchment for Luludja. As she allowed Lulu to finish her tea, she asked
her some questions. "yer full name Lulu and your age please?"

"Luludja Stum of the Lovara Vitsa." She said as she set aside
her cup, and then smiled softly. "Twenty-five."

"Good and would ye say yer weight would be around 8 and
one/half stones?"

She nodded softly. "Va. That sounds about right, perhaps a
little less these days."

Aisling kept the smile as she wrote but pondered on the last statement. "Well, let's take a look aye? She moved the baby basket from the hard bed, supported by a solid piece of wood under the think layer of mattress stuffed with wool from last springs sheering. She motioned for her to sit upon the bed.

She moved toward the bed and slid onto its surface, giving a small nod. "I just do not have much appetite. But I do try to eat even when I am not hungry, at least a little. I know it will pass."

"Hmmm..." Aisling would softly part Luluja's hair at several different locations on her head and then gently lift her chin in direction so that she could look at her eyes closely. "And do ye feel that the appetite loss comes from emotional stress or physical?"

"It is..." She forced a small smile to her face, just to keep from frowning. "It has been since Hans.." She gave a small shake of her head, knowing she would understand.

"I just have so much..I keep myself busy, and then I forget. But my maid and my cook remind me when I do."

"I see." Aisling heart cried out for her pain but she would not see it in her expression or hear it in her voice. "Time 'eals much boot nae all. Continue tae feed yer body Lulu and the taste for it will come back. Now, 'old still." She opened each of her Lulu's eyes wide to examine the inner workings, moving her light close and then further and watching the reactions from her pupils. "Open yer mouth and lean yer 'ead back?"

She gave a small nod. She knew it was going to take time. She'd grieved for the loss of her marriage, but even with divorce there had always been a sliver of hope that things could be repaired. She had never ceased loving Hans. She
drew in a slow breath and then followed the instructions, keeping still as she examined her eyes and then she tipped her head back and opened her mouth.

Aisling could not see any decay in her teeth though two in the back seemed not quite straight in the gum. Still, without complaint, she would dismiss the oddity. "Ye may close. No lice, good eyes, good teeth, so
far so good. Now' if ye will sit tall that I might examine yer neck."
She was
feeling for any kind of thickness in the glands. Her hands were hot to the
touch almost with her body temp being 104 at the norm. It was hard not
notice but most were becoming accustomed to it.

She was used to the warmth, and so was not surprised by it, after all her care during her pregnancy, and she sat up a little straighter, pushing her shoulders back a little to elongate her neck, keeping a slow and even pace of breath, though it would catch just a little if she touched the faint, shiny red scar that circled her throat.

Aisling noted the scar of her ordeal though it was fading well. Still, she would check the glands and then lightly place two fingers at the front of her throat. "Hum for me Lulu. Just a steady hum."

She drew in a breath, and then found a middling note and started to hum, a quiet, but steady sound.

Aisling would move her fingers minute amounts as she examined the vocal chords. As she thought, there was a dead spot. Her brows furrowed lightly for a second but then her face would show no expression at all. "Good. Do ye 'ave after effects from the near strangulation?" She kept her voice calm and non-chalante as she asked her question, writing something down on the parchment instead of meeting Lulu's eyes.

"It was difficult to talk and sing for a while after, but since my voice returned, I have noted nothing." She said with a slight drawing down of her slender brows. "I have to reach a little harder to hit certain notes, but that is just a matter of retraining my voice." She said with a small shrug. "Like one must do after a cold."

Aislng nodded then quietly she would pick up her hearing instrument and place it over her heart. Leaning in to listen. Then walking to the side,she placed it on her back first right then left with direction. "take a deep breath, then let it out slowly then a normal breath." She listened closely.

She did as requested, drawing in a deep, lung filling breath, then slowly released it before she began to breathe normally again.

Laying it aside, Ash seemed to be a little more into her thoughts than the beginning of the visit though she gave nothing away in her face. "Now, if ye will stand for me once more?" Her smile had returned as she assisted the woman to stand.

She gave a little nod and then slid back to her feet, drawing up to her full height.

"Now I want ye tae stand up straight, 'old yer arms out tae yer side and lift yer left leg." She smirked remembering Shade's comment to this measurement.

She couldn't help but smirk a little as she chuckled, but complied. "Do you want me to juggle knives too?"

Aisling did chuckle then remembering the comments made in the Ales and Tales the night before. "I be quite sure ye could ye kin. Boot nae, 'owever, I dae need ye tae let yer head fall back and look tae the stars while keeping yer
balance."
Aisling was standing back with arms crossed as she observed Luludja but she was close enough to help should she lose her balance.

She grinned, but then concentrated. With her arms held to the side, and standing upon one foot, she slowly tipped her head back, and looked up, holding the position quite easily...and she didn't even have a tail!

"Ma'aps ye can brag tae Shade that ye dae nae need a tail tae balance." She chuckled again motioning her to relax. " A few more questions and we shall be done, aye?"

Just as she had retrained her voice, since Nadya's birth, she'd been retraining her body, and was almost as agile as she had been before. She settled her foot to the ground and laughed softly. "Oh, I shall." She said with the flash
of a grin, before she gave a small nod. "Whatever you need to know."

Aisling picked up the quill once more as she asked her questions. "Be ye back tae normal in yer menses after the babe?"

"Va. No problems there."

"Anna problems wit' aches in yer 'ead or uncontrollable flashes
o' heat?"

She shook her head gently. "No, none."

"And finally, do ye 'ave anna question's regardin' yer 'ealth
or concerns ye 'ave nae expressed?"

She shook her head again and smiled softly. "No, there is nothing else I can think of right now. Other than being a bit tired, I have been feeling fine."

"Tis normal when yer body reacts tae a loss such as ye 'ave 'ad. And wit' the life changes made tae accommodate the babe, I think it shall pass once normality returns, though it shall ne'er be the same...I still think ye will adjust Lulu ifn' ye take care o' yerself." She smiled.

She nodded a little and smiled. "It is just a matter of time now. Life continues, no?" Her expression was soft, if a bit wistful, but she was at peace. "I will take care of myself, that you have my promise on."

"Good!" She put the quill away and motioned to the door that would lead back to her office and to the door for exit. "Oh and Kyriah says ye be workin' upon a gown fer 'er fer the upcomin' ball. I 'ave only tae say that she looks lovely in a deep royal blue boot good luck in the fittin'. She ne'er could 'old still fer more than a minute when it came tae bein' fitted." A joking tone but with seriousness underlining her words.

She laughed softly and gave a nod. "I will recall that, but I will...pin her down." She said in a very bad pun as she moved toward the door. "Will you be going if you are asked?" She questioned, almost as though she had something on
her mind. But she wouldn't give anything away.

Her cheeks would fill with a rosy color as she chuckled at the question. "I doubt anna would ask boot e'en so, it would only serve tae remind me o' 'ow verra much I miss Aiden." Her face grew somber for several seconds but then she smiled. "We shall see. It may be that I shall 'ave tae attend as a 'ealer. I 'ave nae asked my other 'ealers o' their plans." She shrugged lightly making a mental note to do so.

She nodded softly in understanding, then turned and gave her a quick hug. "We shall see what happens, va? Thank you." She said warmly, and then turned to go find her daughter and Moira to take them both home. "I wish you a lovely afternoon, my friend." She said in parting.

Aisling returned the smile and waved as she stood at the door and watched her friend leave. As the smile faded, a show of concern filled her eyes before she turned and went back inside, closing the door.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Physical Royale - Queen Caillean   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbSun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Aisling patted the bed for Caille to sit upon. She noted the devotion these two held for each other once again and a smile would come to her lips. "Alright Caille, shall we begin?"

"O' course, Duchess." Caillie moved to the bed.

He sat and crossed his legs.

She lifted her gown and sat upon the edge.

Aisling would start the same way with Caille, but more gently as she probed her scalp. "I love the color o' yer 'air. 'ave I e'er told ye that?" She continued to probe for a moment.

She smiled...'if ye do nae notice th' silver ones"

"They be distinctive, milove."

"Ah boot it be the silver that compliments the red sae verra well." Nodding to the King in agreement. After checking Caille’s well cared for teeth, she walked to the front of her, moving the light closer. "Follow m'fingers please and dae nae move yer 'ead." She began the regiment of finger movement, watching closely but smiling at the Kings comment.

Caillie blinked several times as if irritated by the light but thought nothing of it..
She followed Ashly's finger.

A brow lifted but she said nothing. Then moved her finger towards Caille's nose, noticing the way the queen pulled her head back as she got closer. "Anna' blurry vision m'queen?" She lifted the light sorce up to watch the pupil movement.

Her eyes began to tear. She hesitated a moment..."Most o' th' time, nae."

"hmmm...." She gave Caille a soft cloth to wipe her eyes. " 'eadaches late in the evenin'?"

Now she wished Meldrum was not in the room with them. "Nae often."

He sat up and put both feet on the floor, listening.

"Only when I am verra tired," she added quickly

Aisling did not let her expression change but she didn't move on just yet. "I see. Caille ifn' ye would, could ye look up tae the corner o' the room for me." She pointed to the corner she intended. Holding the light back a bit.

Sensing Mel's movement, she turned and smiled at him. She followed the instructions. "One moment, please," she said as she dabbed her eyes lightly with the linen cloth.

He attempted to return the smile.

"There. All set."

Aisling picked up what looked like a thick piece of glass. It was a magnifyer in reality. Holding it up she opened Caille's eye wider and leaned close to look inside. Then did the other. She sighed slightly then turned and noted on the tablet with the dipped quill. "Alright, I shall listen fer the beat o' yer 'eart and yer breathin' now. IF ye could loosen yer shift please." She reached for the listening device

Prepared for the examination, Caillie undid the few laces in her shift.

Aisling would repeat the series of listening that she performed on all. Listening to the heart then the lungs. She pulled back and made note. "And if'n ye would turn so I might listen from the back please."

Caillie obliged. She already knew she was fit as a fiddle.

"Deep breath"

A deep breath was taken and she held it a moment.

As Caille exhaled, Aisling would pick the quill up and note then smiled as she faced the queen. "Now if will stand Caille and step away from the bed." She smiled to Mel knowing he would get the view she did when he was on the spot

She did as she was asked smiling at her husband. "No peeking!"

He chuckled and pretended to cover his eyes.

"Alright, hands out to your side please and lift your left leg." Aisling was there in case she lost balance. It was a concern after checking her eyes.

Determined to look more....royal...than her husband, she put out her hands and delicately lifted her left leg.

A fit of the giggles nearly overtook her, knowing just HOW she looked after seeing Mel in the same pose.

Aisling winked to Mel. "Now ease yer 'ead back while in this position." Aisling hand almost touching her shoulder.

"Ye'll ne'r get off th' groun' milove."

She tilted her head backward but reached out toward the
bed. "Oh! I am sorry. Let me try it again. Do nae make me laugh, darling." She attempted it again but the result was the same.

Aisling was right there and lightly grasp her shoulder. "Alright, try once again." Once she was righted.

She attempted it again but the result was the same

He started to rise.

"I guess one loses their gracefulness when they begin tae age," she teased.

Seeing the imbalance, Aisling would stop her. "Alright, now sit back down for me." She looked to Mel as she helped Caille to sit and shook her head to Mel. "She is alright M'king." She returned to the bed.

"How silly o' me."

He slooooooooooooooowly lowered again to the chair.

"And we all age Caille." She picked up the tablet and scribbled with the quill a bit longer than before. "Caille, I need tae ask some personal questions. Alright?"

"Certainly"

She lowered her voice. "M'queen, anna troubles with elimination or menses?"

"No trouble at all"

"Rashes or skin irritations?"

"None," she said confidently

Ash penned the responses. "Now ye weigh at around 9 stone,
aye?"

She sat up straighter and pulled in her stomach. "Aye, so my dressmaker says."

"I should certainly like tae kin 'ow ye dae it. I 'ave reached the 10 stone m'self and cannae fer the life o' me reduce it." She chuckled and put the tablet aside.

"Ye are lovely, just th' way ye are, M'lady."

"Well thank ye m'queen. Tis quite a compliment comin' from
ye. I 'ave just a bit more if ye will allow." Aisling put her hands up to the queens temples and lightly applied pressure to see her response.

"We get plenty o' exercise..................................... at night"

"Do nae change a hair on your head!" She pulled back slightly at Ashly's touch.

She laughed at Meldrum. "Hush! Ye give away too many secrets."

"Th' woman's a 'eal'r, I'm sure she knows."

Ash's cheeks blushed slightly at the king's words but she noted
the reflex of Caille when she applied a little more pressure. "Alright, I
find ye in good 'ealth Caille in most areas."

She smiled to the King with a nod then motioned him to come to the bed as the exam was over. "Caille, though ye be in good 'ealth, I dae 'ave a concern. It be wit' yer eyes. It may be nae at all boot I should like ye tae come and see me again in a couple o' days. I should Caillie began to do up her laces as she listen. like tae run a few more tests. In the morning hours would be best I think."

Mel walked to Ashly and took Caillie's hand, as they listened.

"Is tha' necessary, M'Lady? Tis nae often it bothers me." In truth it happened more than she liked to admit.

She could see the worry on Mel's face at her words and would quickly speak to ease him. "Probably nae. Boot if ye will indulge this 'ealer, I should feel better tae find I be imaginin' things. It probably be nothin' boot tis better tae make sure, aye?" Her smile was full. "I think ma'aps ye shall both outlive me fer ye 'ave each other. Boot I 'ave kept ye long enough." She did not wish to go in detail until further testing could be done.

"Bu' o' course, if tha' is wha' ye wish. If it will make th' two o' ye feel better, I will nae object."

"Ye dae as she says. If ye dinnae I'll make sure ye dae." He said sternly

"Aye, my King," she laughed lightly. "As ye say," as she raised on tiptoe to kiss him again.

He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"G'd night, Ashly love. Thank ye fer yer patience wi' us." She put her hand on Mel's shoulder.

"We thank ye for your time, Aisling. Tis comforting tae know th' King shall reign forever an' ever!"

She nodded to Caille at her words. "Sweet dreams yer majesties." This said as she walked them to the door.

"An' tae ye, Duchess." She leaned forward to give her dear friend a gentle kiss.

He escorted Caillie back to their chambers at the other end of the castle

Her smile then dwindled as they walked away and she returned to her notes to review what she had written on Caille.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Physical Royale - King Meldrum   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbSun Feb 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Mel walked in, with Cailllie and looked around. "Nice job on th' Tow'r."

"It is lovely, is it nae?"

"They've done a verra g'd job puttin' 't back t'geth'r. Ello? Ashly? She's nae 'ere, we c'n gae." He started to turn to leave.

"Nae, nae..." putting a staying hand on his shoulder. "Ye are nae going anywhere, m'love."

Aisling finished giving instruction to one of the apprentices then turned as she heard her king's voice. She nodded respectfully to them before approaching. "Forgive me please." Aisling would embrace Caille with a kiss from one cheek to the other and to the King a smile and nod. "Come!"

She slipped her arm in his as she ushered him to follow the Duchess.

He grumbled but followed.

"Ye will be fine, love an' I will be right outside here." She moved to a chair not far from the examination room.

Aisling walked them to the door that was just to the right. "I promise it shall nae be painful m'king." Then turned to Caille. "Caille, ye may come and sit within if ye like. Tis nae like ye be a stranger tae the man. That be o'course ifn' ye wish it m'king."

She looked up at her husband. "Wha' would ye prefer, love?"

He raised an eybrow. "Anoth'r wom'n pokin' an' proddin' me? Ye think YE c'n 'andle it?"

"I think I can struggle through it," she said dryly.

Another grumble. "Weel th'n git on wi' 't."

Aisling blushed at that but she snickered and motioned Caille in. Once both were inside, she motioned Mel to the bed with fresh spun sheets and fresh down within. It was as comfortable as it could be for the purpose.

He moved to the bed and sat. "Ye be beddin' me, lass??"

She ignored his bedding comment or so it seemed. Only the red blush in her cheeks and her smirk would give her away.

Caillie took a seat against the wall, within sight of her husband but not too near. After all, she did not want him to see her.......giggle if need be.

"Mel, if I may be so informal." She smirked. "I should like ye tae sit and relax please." She came to stand just to the side of him. Her hands reaching to part his hair in several spots to look at his scalp. "'ave ye experienced anna problems?"

"Jest th' wom'n tha' be searchin' fer fleas."

Caillie lowered her eyes. To laugh would be to urge him on.

"Well, now it be nae just fleas I search for and look, there be one now." She pretended to pick a bug from his hair then smiled and went back to her search.

Caillie eyes flew up and open!

He twitched. "Ye found a flea?? I bath an' wash m'hair!"

Aisling winked to Caille. "I must 'ave been mistaken. Alright, no wee biters seem tae like ye this year." She went to stand in front of him. "Now I want ye tae follow m'fingers wit' yer eyes, leavin' yer 'ead still." She moved the light source closer before starting. She moved her fingers first to the right and then the left watching his eyes.

He watched her fingers move, head stock still. "Ye didn't get ov'r far enough. I c'n still see 'em"

She then took one finger and placed at the tip of his nose as she watched his eyes cross. Then a note was scribbled on parchment. She smirked at his comment. "As it should be." Now, I want ye tae lean yer 'ead back just a wee bit and open ye mouth wide sae I might see all yer teeth."

He leaned back as he was told.

She raised the light to inspect his teeth. "ummm, hmmm. ummm, hummm. Just as I thought." But said no more as she made a note.

An eyebrow went up. "Wha' ye thought?"

She picked up her listening device with the large round coned end and a smaller one on the opposite end. "If ye will just loosen yer shirt so I might place this upon yer skin please? I shall explain when I be done."

She knew he was fastidious about cleaning his teeth so she just smiled.

He had his shirt undone when he came in.

Placing the device upon his chest, she again looked to Caille with a smile as she had full view of the Queen who was sitting behind Mel. "Now be verra quiet whilst I listen." Leaning down, she placed an ear to the end of the device. First over the upper part of his heart and then center chest, then the other side. Then she made another note.

"Wha' are ye listenin' fer?"

"Well it seems I 'eard that our King sometimes 'ad nae 'eart. O'course I argued the point. Just checkin' tae make sure I be right." Her voice held a note of seriousness but behind it was a joking smile.

Caillie waited for THAT reaction with a low laugh.

"Harumph"

She walked around to the side. "If ye will but turn slightly so I might listen tae yer lungs from the back."

He turned 90 degrees.

She placed the device upon his back though this time it was atop his shirt. "Deep breath fer me please."

He inhaled deeply"Ye find anathin' in there?"

She sighed. "Aye indeed. I am afraid that ye 'ave a condition called...." She paused a moment then came back to face him. "...breathing." She made a note, the smile not leaving her face. "Alright, please stand fer me and away from the bed a bit please."

He coughed as he stood and stepped two steps from the bed. "Now dinnae be grabbin' anathin' back there."

Caillie fidgeted slightly and turned to look out the window.

"I assure ye m'king, that ifn' I were tae need tae grab somethin' back there, I should most definately inform ye first. What I dae wish ye tae dae, is tae 'old yer arms out tae each side fer balance and lift yer left leg." She was standing on his right side so as not to get kicked. Her hands on her hips as she watched.

He turned to look at her with yet another eyebrow raised then held out both arms and raised his left leg. A flinch but he held steady.

Her smile still there but she was alert to help if he lost balance. "Now lean yer head back 'olding that position." Her hand would come up to almost touch his shoulder at these instructions.

He leaned his head back. "I feel like some kind o' lotus."

She held back her laugh. If only he knew how he looked!

"Alright, ye may relax and 'ave a seat once again." Ash winked to Caille again knowing her thoughts as hers were the same.

There was nothing regal about it and he was making sure of that!

Once seated she stood in front of him. "'old out yer 'ands please, palms down."

He returned to something resembling human and sat holding out his hands as asked.

Aisling's face took on a bit more serious look as she went from one hand to the next, feeling the bones and joints in each hand. A brow raised. " 'ave ye 'ad anna' pain in yer 'ands Mel?" Though she asked him, she also glanced to Caille on this question.

He flinched as she prodded the bones. "Nae, noth'in more'n th'n tae be expect'd fer m'age."

She gave a slight nod. "I tell him it is his age," she winked "An' all th' fighting over th' years."

She released his hands, catching Caille's nod of agreement. She made note on the parchment. Then looked back to him. "Backaches fer nae reason?"

He just nodded. "Ocassionally"

"For nae reason?" she echoed.

"They come on mostly in th mornin' when they come"

Caille's brow knitted lightly.

She started another note, when she heard Caille, she could not help but smirk though thinking it not proper to comment. "I should think more so in the cold o' winter or when the spring thunderstorms come?"

He nodded again. "Summ'rtime 'tisn't nearly as bad."

"Ahhh." It helped her to understand. "Now, I shall nae probe more upon yer body m'king boot I must ask some questions though I kin ye will find THEM invasive. Alright?" She picked up her tablet of parchment and dipped the quill.

"I'll answ'r as best I c'n."

In the most professional manner she knew, she would ask. "Yer eliminations 'ave been as they should be? Both solid and liquid?"

"Aye! I'm regular as a clock."

"Yer 'earing and ability tae see?"

"Aye, quite weel fer both. I c'n see a chipmunk movin' at quarter mile an' 'ear th' breathin' o' deer at 100 yards."

Caillie leaned back in the chair, looking heavenward.

"Impressive indeed." She noted. "Rashes or skin irritations .... that cannae be explained?"

He looked himself over. "Nae. I know o' any I'd ha' an' I've ha' none. Caillie? Ha' ye seen ana tha' I cannae see?"

Ash looked to the Queen.

"Nae, my darling,," she said reassuringly.

Ash nodded. Then she eyed him. "I should say ye be aboot 18 stones in weight, would ye agree?"

"Aye, tha' be aboot right"

She noted then put the quill and tablet down. She smiled. "Ye be in fine 'ealth m'lord...for yer age...though ye 'ave a bit o' the rheumatism I think. The joints in one o'yer 'ands be enlarged slightly boot I dae nae think it be unnatural fer the years yer body 'as lived. Possibly in the back as well. I shall send o'er some 'erbals that shall treat the pain should it get tae bad and a potion that should 'elp keep the pace slower in the natural progression ifn' ye take it regularly." She looked to Caille knowing she would remember more so than the King. "I must comment on the whiteness and strength o' yer teeth though. They look tae be that o' a young man." She always tried to end on a positive note and it was true. His teeth were amazing for his age.

"I c'n still 'old Cabrestar, a lance an' m' eatin' dagg'r. I'll survive tae a ripe auld age."

Caillie looked relieved. She assumed he was in the best of health but it had been a long time since he had had a full examination.

"Comes from chewin' meat ev'ry day."

She chuckled. "O that I be quite sure my liege. That and good care. Tis the giant tankard that I worry aboot." Said with a teasing grin.

"An' I insist on plenty o' green vegetables" Caille would volunteer.

She smiled to Caille. "It shows m'queen."

"I cannae live wi'out him so I do nae tempt fate," she winked.

"Tis why I'm as regular as I am! An as fer th' ale, I dae enjoy m'refreshm'nt."

"Tis nae a soul in the kingdom m'lord that does nae kin just 'ow much." She winked. "Now I trust ye will come tae me should annathin' 'urt or seem out o' the ordinary. Yer species seem tae nae dae so well wit' that ye kin?" Species meaning the male species.

"I'm livin' wi' wha' God gave me. I'm bless'd 'e gave me this body. 'Tis 'ealthy an' ha' serv'd me weel through th' years. If I cannae 'andle th' pain I'll be sure tae let ye know."

"B'fore it gets too bad," she added. "Then I shall give the seal tae a clean bill o' 'ealth."

He grinned and stood. "Aye th'n, thank ye Duchess."

"B'lieve me m'king, it be m'pleasure." She wiggled her brows at him then winked to Caille.

Then he moved over to the chair Caillie was occupying. "Yer turn, love."
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Wee Lassie Lookover - Nadya Stum   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbSat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"Hurry along, Moira." Luludja murmured to the nurse that was carrying her bundled up infant and striding to keep up. But it was Luludja who paused when they reached the doors of the tower. The last time she had been inside, it had been a different place, and for a much different reason. So much had changed. She stepped within after a moment of study, and then sought direction to the office of the Duchess. An aide escorted her to Aisling's door, where she and the wet-nurse stopped, Nadya giving out a small gurgling coo when Luludja rapped gently on the door.

Aisling had just finished cleaning and sewing a nasty cut to one of the tower staff's son and was logging it in the medical journal when she heard the knock. "Come!," was her response as she penned the last few words.

The aide opened the door for the trio, and Luludja stepped inside first, giving a small bow of her head. Her wild curls were subdued beneath a veil of black linen, a match to the gown she wore beneath the heather gray cloak she
slipped from her shoulders. No gleam of jewelry adorned her, and no color save for a crimson scarf of silk that was tied about her left wrist. "Good afternoon, Your Grace." She said warmly, as she motioned the nurse and her child inside and the aide closed the door behind them.

Aisling stood with a welcoming smile seeing Luludja, Nadya and whom she assumed was the wet nurse. Her arms opened wide, "Come in Duchess. 'ow verra nice tae see ye." She nodded to Moira but her arms were opened to receive the bundle wantingly. "and please, Ashly will do."

The plump little blond woman immediately handed over the cooing baby with a bright smile and stepped outside for the moment. Nadya gazed up at Aisling with wide blue eyes, and waved a small hand that had escaped from her swaddling.

She laughed softly and gave a little nod. "Then Lulu will do as well. I hope we've not come for our exams at a bad time?"

Aisling scrunched up her face as she held the baby out before her. "Well 'ello there wee lassy." She made a cooing noise to the child then looked to Luludja. "Nae at all, in fact I 'ave been expecting ye." She handed the child to Luludja long enough to pour the Duchess a cup of hot aromatic tea that seemed soothing the moment it was inhaled. Then lifted the honey and a brow. "honey?"

"Please." She said with a nod as she took Nadya into her arms, cradling her and rocking lightly when she whimpered. "I think she likes you." She said with a wink as she gently caressed a fingertip along the babe's alabaster cheek.

Aisling smiled at that as she added the honey. She picked up the cup and her own that she refreshed. "Come, we shall take her into the exam room where I 'ave a comfy baby basket that we can lay her down upon." She led the way.

A small sigh escaped her when she leaned down and pressed a kiss to Nadya's forehead. "So like her father." She murmured, then smiled softly. "Are they not always?" placing the teas down she responded to her assessment.

"Aye, they dae seem tae be. Kyriah may look like me boot she 'as the stubbornness and prowess of 'er father by far." She smiled. "Now let me see that babe." She pulled a piece of parchment close for documenting as they went along then reached for the babe. " 'as she been eatin' and restin' well?"

She nodded slightly and then followed as she led the way to the exam room, cuddling Nadya gently before she lifted her to Aisling and relinquished her for her examination. She reached for the tea cup and took a sip before she gave
a small nod. "Va. She eats now every three to four hours, and sleeps most of the night, with a few naps each day."

"Ye be quite lucky then Lulu. Some do not take to the routine so easily or soon." She held the child in the crook of her arm a moment as she touched the child's nose, making a silly noise then moved her finger from one side and then the other, watching the babe's eyes follow it. Then she placed her inside the basket filled with a fluffy down blanket. Aisling placed her finger in the child's left hand and watched as instinct would have Nadya pull it towards her mouth. Aisling smiled. "Anna problems that ye or the wet nurse 'ave noticed? bowels, crankiness, inattentive?" She was now measuring the child's length.

She chuckled softly. "Her nurse is the lucky one. I get her when she is all coos and bright eyes." She watched then as Aisling examined Nadya, her gaze intent, though she sipped at the tea now and again. "No, there have been no problems. She really is quite a joy, and so curious about her world. She cries when she is hungry, or wet, or overly tired, and she takes great interest in our dogs and the small rattle she has."

Aisling smiled giving a glance to Luludja before turning back to Nadya. "Good, good." She wrote down something on the parchment then continued. Aisling grasp Nadya's hands gently and pulled her arms up over her head as she made faces and funny noises. Nadya responded by sticking her tongue out and pulling it back in as often babes do that are discovering they can control certain movements. Aisling chuckled. Then she pulled the small device she used to listen to the rhythm of the heart and internal noises, making a game of it, then gently put it to the bairn's chest and leaned over to listen. She felt the child reach for her auburn locks of hair that fell forward from the ponytail she had it pulled into. Then she leaned up and looked to Luludja. "My what a strong heartbeat the child 'as. Most likely from Hans as well." She smiled to Luludja then lifted her to a sitting position, giving full support against her arm, letting the child's head fall forward a bit. Placing the device on her back, first one side and then the other, she listened again. Then laid her comfortably back in the basket. Nadya would scrunch her face in an expression that only a child can do and it warmed Aisling's heart. " 'er lungs be quite clear and I dae nae see an imbalance in the winter humors so I would say that she most likely will be able tae tolerate the presence o' the dogs without 'reaction. Tis good. Manna bairn will 'ave reaction at first to such animals." She wrote once again on the parchment.

Even though the nurse saw to most of her daily care, it was clear that Luludja spent much time with her daughter and knew her well, she was interested in every new thing she did. Her head tilted slightly as she watched. She grinned,
and then chuckled quietly at the sticking out of her tongue, and then the tugging of Aisling's hair. Her bright eyes remained upon Nadya however, when she was placed into the basket as she gave a slight nod. "The dogs are not
permitted in the house, she only sees them when we go out to the garden or stable. She seems to have no trouble with them."
Though the girl was tiny at birth, she had a feeling she was going to end up tall like Hans, but only time would tell. "She is healthy then?" She asked, just for assurance.

Aisling now lifted the child's clothing and quickly took a check in the nether regions for skin irritations or abnormalities. The child's skin contained no such rashes or irritations. She was replacing the child's clothing when
she noted that just inside the upper left thigh was a strawberry mark. Upon closer evaluation she noted it looked much like a roughly defined cross. A birthmark. Aisling smiled as Hans crossed her mind once again and then continued dressing and rewrapping the babe. Turning to Luludja, she smiled and handed her back. "She be in fine 'ealth Lulu. It be quite easy tae see that she be well taken care of. Keep 'er warm and dry and fed and I think it shall be the best ye can do." Once she handed her back, she would write more on the parchment. She guessed the childs weight at less than a stone but it would nae be long as she was growing at a fast pace for such a small lass. Aisling figured this to be due to the size of her late father. Then she looked to Luludja. "She be quite precious and I could nae be 'appier wit' the care ye 'ave provided 'er." A smile given as proof of her words.

She smiled softly as she took Nadya back in her arms, pulling her close and leaning down to nuzzle her cheek gently. "Thank you, Ashly. She is everything to me. I was hoping there would be nothing amiss that we might not have noticed."

"Now why don't ye 'ave the wet nurse take 'er and then we can see tae ye. I be quite sure there be several amongst m'staff that will wish to coo o'er such a beauty and it will keep them busy."

She laughed softly and stepped out for a moment to deliver Nadya to her nurse, who was more than happy to take her back. Moira doted on the child like she was her own, and it was clear that the child was well loved by all who cared
for her. She told Moira she would be just a bit longer, and then stepped back inside, and returned to finish the rest of her tea before they began.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Feline Findings - Shade   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbTue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Shades Exam

::Shade had seen the notice to report for a physical and really it was quite amusing as far as he was concerned. But seeing as how he was more or less in some way part fo the kingdom, like a friend with benefits, he figured he might as well come by and get it over with. Thus the six foot tall fellow was knocking on the door to Ash's office::

Ash had been going over the recording of those that had already come for physicals. Her office was finally completed with furniture but still she was organizing things as she wanted. She would put the quill down and lean back in her chair at the knock. "Come." It was said loud enough to be heard on the other side of the door.

::the door would be opened and in the six foot tall fellow would come. Shade dressed in his usual baggy black pants and black tunic but nothing else. His bare feet making soft sounds as he entered the room and then shut it quietly behind him:: good day Lady Aisling ::little wave given with his right hand::

Ash would stand and smile with a slight look of surprise at Shade's presence. "Well, g'day tae ye as well Lord Shade. To what do I owe this pleasure?" She immediately pulled another cup from the small tray beside her and poured a hot cup of water over the small netted container of tea leaves. Immediately a slight waft of a mixture of herbs would quickly spread in the immediate area. She held up honey and a brow in question on if he would take honey. There was no question that he would have tea however.

::Shade would grimace slightly at being called Lord but just shrug slightly:: well I seem to see notices posted all over the place that people are being required to have a physical.

She saw no refusal in his expresion so a bit of honey was poured then a stir was inserted and handed to him. Her brow raised. "I see and ye 'ave come tae get it o'er wit', aye?" The smirk on her face suited her features.

::The tea was taken and he smiled to her and stirred it briefly and then took a sip:: yes indeed, and the tea is quite good, thank you. certainly hope there's nothing in it to try and loosen me up. :::Tsks softly and smiles to her playfully::

She chuckled. "I assure ye I 'ave nae put naught within' the tea aside from what ye witnessed. Besides, I should 'ope ye would nae need loosen up fer I do nae bite." She returned his rhetoric. "Please, 'ave a seat. I should 'like tae ask ye a few questions ifn' I might afore we commence wit' the examination." She motioned to the comfy chair as she sat herself, sipped her tea and picked up her quill to write his name upon the parchment.

Well there's nothing wrong with a little biting, it just depends on where you do it and how hard ::firm nod given before he'd take another sip of his tea and then sit down in the seat indicated:: and I certainly hope I can answer those questions satisfactorially. ::smiles::

The slight blush to her cheeks from the unexpected humor was well hidden by the pinkish orange glow of the hearth. She smiled to him. "Let us start wit' yer name. I kin yer given name tae be Shade boot yer family name? I cannae say that I 'ave e'er 'eard it mentioned."

I do not have one ::shakes his head:: Shade is the best name for me ::smiles softly and sips his tea again::

Ash eyed him a moment then scribbled something on the parchment then looked back up. "I see, and I see ye 'ave a tail. Might this give clue to your species?" Her voice was soft and not at all conscending.

ah, well I was originally a human and was turned into what I am now. As far as I know I was an...experiment of sorts and therefore am the only one *exactly* like me. So I have taken it upon myself to get my specie a name ::firm nod given again:: I like to think of myself as a shadow weretiger ::that impish grin hidden as he sipped his tea again::

Aisling's quill was still as she listened to Shade with much interest thinking upon all that entailed. "I see. Would I be correct tae say that ye weight would be around 15 stones?" A brow lifted and though her questions continued typical, her eyes would show much curiosity behind them at his previous information given.

::Shade thought for a moment, his gaze becoming momentarily distant as he did the proper conversion in his head and then nodded to her and smiled:: that's close enough yes.

She smiled. "And your heighth?"

I believe I am around 183 centimeters, give or twake a few depending on my hair ::grins slightly::

She grinned at his answer and wrote it on the paper. "And do ye find yerself in good 'ealth in yer opinion?"

absolutely ::firm nod::

Again she smiled. "Well good. I need only tae affirm this wit' a few tests. Might I 'ave one o' yer 'ands please." She would hold out her own for him to place it in.

::Shade simply chuckled softly and smiled slowly before nodding and placing his hand in hers. watching with a rather bemused look upon his face::

Aisling would take his hand gently into her own for a moment then look up to him. "ye blood runs just a bit 'igher than most...boot nae quite that o' a feline species." She turned it over in her hand, noting the claws were a part
of his hand as well. "Hmmm...." She arose and walked around to where he sat. "I'll be takin' a closer look and tae dae so I shall need tae lay 'ands upon ye." She did not wish to surprise him with a personal touch. She moved a lantern with a particularly bright flame, right next to him.

::Now shade really couldn't help himself. a wide grin spreading as he looked up at her:: my my Lady Aisling, not even going to buy me dinner first? ::clicks his tongue:: would it help if I took off my clothes? ::Shade clearly not bothered by the situation and finding it highly funny::

Accustomed to antics of her patients, she had learned to not blush at slight statements but he would find a smirk curl upon her lips. "I dae nae think that will be necessary m'lord. I shall move what clothing aside that 'inders the examination." She began to dig softly into the top of his hair until she could see the skin beneath. This would go on in several spots before she stopped. "Hmm...quite clean and I see nae nestin' o' the wee biters. Good." She would move around to one side of him. "yer sight, be it focused and sharp?"

::Shade's hair was jet black and cut fairly short, but the texture was a cross between fur and hair. A soft little chuckle given at the comment:: well thank you, I do try to keep things from nesting in my hair ::tsks softly before nodding at her question:: indeed it is.

She gently took her fingers to expand one eye to better see into the eyeball itself. With the other hand, she moved the light closer then further away. "Yer vision....would ye say it be as good within the darkness as it be in the light?" She was seeing cat eyes here and deduced that his vision would be one thing better than most humans.

::Shade didn't resist her touch, in fact he seemed as unbothered by it as everythign else. Mayhaps he'd gone through similiar things in the past:: yes, indeed it is.

"I thought as much." She would then direct him with a gentle guiding hand to turn towards her. "Now, lean yer 'ead back in the slight and open yer mouth, aye?"

::Shade just smiled and leaned his back and opened his mouth wide. Those pointier then human teeth revealed in the process::

"oh my" she touched the pointed edge of one of his teeth then holding the lantern up a bit higher looked to both the upper and lower back teeth then noted the healthy pink of his tongue. She pulled back and allowed him to resume his normal posture for his mouth. "Very good teeth though quite sharp and no sign o' rottin'." this said as a courtesy to him to let him know her thoughts. She put the lamp aside and reached for a small wooden instrument with a large round end then coned in to a smaller end. "Could ye stand please?"

::Shade just smiled slightly, not enough to really expose though teeth though:: well, as a predator teeth are important ::firm nod given before he'd not:: certainly ::Shade promptly getting to his feet with that normal semi-slouched posture of his::

Aisling would raise a brow at his statement of being a predator. She was mentally putting all the pieces together but her outward appearance did not show her thoughts so much. She placed the larger end of the instrument over his
heart and leaned her ear to the small end. She listened for a few seconds. "Hmmm...." Then she would gently guide him with a hand to turn away from her and repeated the motion on each side of his back. Finally she would put it
(the instrument) back down on the desk to the side. "Yer heart beats strong and a bit fast. Yer lungs be clear." She stood back from him. "Stand tall fer me, put yer 'arms out tae the side and lift yer left leg fer me, aye?" Her blue eyes sparkled in the pinkish-orange light of the room as they focused on his face.

::Shade arched his left eyebrow at that but just shrugged:: if tha'ts what you want ::Shade stretched and stood up to his full height then spread his arms and lifted his left leg. Clearly Shade was having no trouble with keeping his balance with the position:: I assume there's actually a point and not just a joke at my expense ::smirks slightly::

Aisling smirked. "Balance m'lord though I might find a wee bit o' enjoyment at the sight. Now keepin' this position, lean yer head back and look tae the heavens." He would feel Aisling move to one side and her hand ever-so-lightly touch the middle of his back for support though she felt it most likely would not be needed.

::indeed it was not needed, and Shade leaned his head back and looked up to the ceiling. that tail used to help keep his balance of course. One of the good things about being part feline::

Aisling noted the positioning of his tail to help keep his balance and she smiled. "Good, ye may be seated again." She walked back around to her side of the desk and sat back down. She sipped her tea and smiled at him. "Well dae
nae 'ope that be tae terribly uncomfortable and see? I did nae bite once." She smiled to him. "Ye be fit and clean and free o' lice. Might there be anna concerns ye 'ave that ye might wish tae discuss wit' me?" Then she added quickly. "From a 'ealth view I mean."

::Shade promptly semi-flopped back down in the chair, the seat groaning briefly under the sudden weight. A grin given at the quick addition to her question:: no it wasn't uncomfortable and no I'm quite alright as far as health concerns go ::shrugs slightly:: what about you? any more questions for me? ::slow smile::

She held her cup with both hands now as she sat back in her chair. Her head titled just slightly and a curious smile upon her face. "Aye since ye 'ave offered. Ye said ye were 'uman once and then made what ye be. Who did this?"

mmm..more of a what. It's a complicated sort of thing. You could say the darkness itself did it. Or those that live in it. ::firm nod:: There are other realms besides this one. Ones where they do not have bodies as we do. One such realm was under seige by beings with more physical bodies, like ours. They needed someone, something to help defend themselves and so they chose me. ::nods, shrugs::

Having been a warrior for the light, lived in the underworld, travelled beyond the skys and lived in a separate existance herself in Shadowfall, she had no trouble in accepting his words as fact but it made her even more curious of
him. "And tell me Lord Shade, did ye defend them? Did ye save their.....existance?"

I suppose so ::shrugs:: my memories of those..early times are rather muddled. They are still there ::smiles slightly:: so they're good enough. ::another sip of his tea taken, finishing it off::

Aisling would smile and finish her tea as well. Her eyes studying him as if trying to see through the facade of his current form to all shapes and forms of Shade but to no avail. Only imagination could fill in the blanks. She placed her cup upon the table and stood up. "Well, thank ye for indulging me t'day Lord Shade. I shall record yer visit and should ye 'ave need o' a 'ealer..." She did not finish the sentence as the completion was quite the obvious.

::Shade simply smiled as well and set his cup on the table next to hers before he stood too.:: indeed. I am glad things went smoothly and there's nothing rotten away with me ::grins rogueishly:: and if you ever need to get away, maybe run out of Solurius for a bit, my inn will always have a room open for you ::smiles:: I'm sure that we'll manage to find...something to entertain ourselves ::winks before he'd turn towards the door::

She grinned at his words and watched as he turned towards the door. "I be quite sure o' that and thank ye. G'd day Lord Shade."

Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: HEAR YE! HEAR YE!   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IconbFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

The sound of hammering would be heard in the town square as well in every village in town in Solurius. Whispers would reach those lying outside the populated communities. Upon the notice being posted would be written:

To all the people of Solurius,

Queen Cailleanne Meldrum has decreed that all within the realm of Solurius, shall have a health examination done to assess and improve upon personal and community well being. Commander Aisling Sheehan-Guardian Healer, as well as Healer Miyuki and Healer Julien, will commence in performing such examinations to comply with Her Majesties orders. As the Sheehan Tower and Healers compound open once again at the Moors Castle, all will be welcome to come and fulfill your obligations in this manner. For those who cannot traverse to the Castle, you will be visited, as time allows, by a healer to complete the examinations. Information on how to keep in good health this winter and any immediately needed medical care will be dispensed. None will be excluded from this decree.

Furthermore, this shall continue to be the practice of these lands on an annual basis from now on. You will be notified when time comes to comply once more.

Duchess Aisling Sheehan
Commander of the Royal Order of Healers

The Royal Seal was affixed to the notice as it was posted for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR YE! HEAR YE!   HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Iconb

Back to top Go down

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
Page 1 of 1