Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Dear Nanny Nyx IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Dear Nanny Nyx IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Dear Nanny Nyx IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Dear Nanny Nyx IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Dear Nanny Nyx IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Dear Nanny Nyx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Dear Nanny Nyx Empty
PostSubject: Dear Nanny Nyx   Dear Nanny Nyx IconbTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

Dear Nanny Nyx,

Diana reminded me that I haven't written a letter in a while. She's been real busy there with Jethil and hasn't been here. She's redevoted herself to be a cleric she said, so she's been spending time with the church and stuff.

We had a really nice Yule. I gave everybody chocolate covered things. Like I made a special rose flavoured marshmallow for Michael that had dark chocolate on it from my own cavern tropical forest inside the Candy Mountain Confectionary in Mount Nevermind! Get it?! DARK ROSE!! Ha ha ha!

Morrigan gave me the neatest thing. It's like a little tube that makes a buzzy-hummy noise. It's really neat. She calls it a kazoo. I liked it bunches and brought it with me when I went back to Darkrose Manor. BJ and Mali were visiting, and ALL the kids were there!

I ended up sneaking pots and pans to the littlest kids. Even Jack got to play an instrument. See, he can't sing for BEANS! I mean.. He's REALLY bad! Like the worst ever! Michael says he loves his son but that the boy couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. So Morri made him a special thingie to play at certain times. See, he can't play a drum either. He's got super awful rhythm. Even BJ has rhythm. She bent a tube into a sort of rounded triangle shape and gave him a spoon. I'd play my kazooboo, and then I'd point at him to go DING! And he would. It was really awesome.

So all of us jumped and hopped and skipped around and even Adam was clapping his baby hands! It was so much fun. Mali sang and everybody had LOADS of fun! We stayed up EXTRA late! Like all the way to ELEVEN! Than me and Morrigan and Odette had hot cocoa and went to bed.

Let's see what else.. The drittens are getting REAL big.. Um.. The other day it was extra scary. See.. Mnemneth has been snuggling them both at night. We named the calico kitten Spotamus Rex and the little whitish green kitten we called Sage. I like to play with them bunches, but Sage is kind of vicious. She pounced me and wrapped all around to kick me with her back paws. She scratched my leg a little, but I was all right.

Than, the other day, she pounced at me again. I took to the air and was teasing her.. Than something TERRIBLE happened!! See, I found little bumps on Spotamus's back. He'd get really annoyed at me when I poked at them. Than he liked me to scratch them for him. Than he wanted me to leave them alone. Sage got them too. She didn't like me touching hers at all. She just liked Mnemneth to cuddle her, so he would.. Well.. When I flew away she got REALLY mad!! She hissed at me and jumped around. I kept flicking a twig at her, making her hop for it. She almost got it a few times. She got even madder and before I knew it WINGS popped out!! The bumps were WINGS, Nanny Nyx!! WINGS! She chased me all over the mound. I couldn't get away. She coulda EATEN me!!

Mnemneth finally caught her and got her to leave me alone. He must have set down rules because they don't do it anymore. I wonder if the other kittens have grown wings too....

Hrm.. What else.. Oh, we have to have physical exam.. Examun.. Examint.. We have to be looked at by doctors. I guess they're worried lots of people are sick? I got Diana to look at me. I'm ok, so that's taken care of. She says I'm healthy as a horse. I'm still mad at her for that.

That's all for now.

Love,
Lilia
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

Dear Nanny Nyx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER JOURNALS (IC) :: LILIA'S SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME JOURNAL of JOY and HAPPINESS!!!-
Jump to: