Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Splintered IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Splintered IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Splintered IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Splintered IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Splintered IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Splintered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Margaret

Lady Margaret

Humor : The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. ~ Voltaire
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Splintered Empty
PostSubject: Splintered   Splintered IconbThu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 am

Shade missed completely, something he'd blame entirely on the elephant of course, and found himself laying on his back on the ground. "Ow.." With the dust clearing it would be clear that Shade had a rather large sliver of wood sticking out of his chest, which was bleeding rather heavily.

Luludja stood, applauding them both. "Well done! ..." She called, then gasped.

"I tol' th' lad tae wear armor!" The King exclaimed.

Kyriah noted the splinter in disbelief then turned to see if a healer was present. Eyes darting here and there.

Ohhello! That...wasn't good. Tykir swallowed hard, looking at the crowd to see if anyone was going to do anything.

Seeing Shade down, Margaret stood, trying to get a better look, she stood on top of the bench, then hopped down and grabbed her satchel as she pushed through the crowd, calling. "I need squires!"

Tolroze frowned when he saw Shade, and headed back out to the field, blue light flickering into existence around his hand.

"I'm ok I'm ok!" Not that anyone would hear Shade with all the shouting. damn it!

Benjamin rushed to help Margaret.

Kyriah was no squire but concerned and also started after the Lady Margaret.

She was the only healer there that she could see, and though she was only in training, Margaret would do what she could. She reached Shade's side, and knelt down next to him. "No, stay where you are, the squires will bear you to a tent." She said over the din.

Tolroze inclined his head to Margaret as he caught up, and with the assistance of the others heading out would help lift Shade to move him off.

"I said I was ok" Shade said much quieter and almost in a pouty tone as he was promptly ignored. A sigh given as Margaret was there. "Hullo Margaret, do me a favor and pull this thing out of my chest would you I'm having a bit of a problem keeping tuanta over there calm ." Pointing to the elephant with his right arm, the left which had held the lance got a bit...twisted in that last exchange, apparently air was tough!

"When we've got you out of the dirt, Sir." Margaret said, giving a nod to the squires and Tolroze as she directed them to one of the smaller tents.

Benjamin had brought a stretcher to them.

"Shade!" Kyriah arrived right after Margaret. Kyriah then looked to the elephant then back to Shade. "never you mind the ... the... thing. You do as the Lady healer says."

It wouldn't take long before they got him settled...Tolroze backed out of Margaret's way once they had Shade settled, but was there to help get the bleeding stopped, if needed.

And Ben took the stretcher back to the tent and started taking things down.

Shade just siiiighed heavily, which was rather impressive since he had to have at least one lung punctured rather badly by the sliver of wood. Though, probably due to the wood still being lodged there it wasn't bleeding as bad as that initial burst. The elephant promptly following those carrying Shade.

When they got him inside, and out of the noise and dirt, two squires attempted to settle the small (relatively) elephant. Inside the tent, Margaret called for more lamps, and clean water, before she began examining the wound. It wasn't life-threatening, thank God, but it was bleeding profusely. She gave a nod to Tolroze. "Tell Their Majesties he will live, my lord."

Kyriah was one too many in the transporting but she stayed right with him until they were in a place Margaret to work on him. She wished her mother had come but she had heard her mother speak of the Lady Margaret with great respect.

"Of course I'm going to live." Shade said with an eye roll.

Tolroze nodded, stepping outside and moving to the king and the queen, offering them a bow. "Lady Margaret says that he will live...based on Shade's own reactions, I suspect he will be all right..."

Margaret needed room to work, and she just gave Shade a glare, she could be rather assertive when she needed to be. That look told him he best stay still.

Kyriah would help get the supplies the Lady Margaret asked for then moved back to let her work but available should she need her.

"Fine fine, just pull it out please, it's not that difficult." Shade insisted.

Margaret carefully peeled back his tunic from the wound, looking it over before she quietly warned. "This will hurt." Then placed a hand around the wound, and carefully slid the splintered piece of lance from his flesh. She held a hand on his shoulder to keep him down as she brought a lamp near and examined the wound, making certain the shard hadn't splintered in the wound.

Shade didn't even twitch when she pulled out at the splinter of wood. In fact Shade barely seemed to be even bothered at all. Once the wood was removed Shade would sigh with a bit of relief though. "Much better."

As the wood splinter was removed the blood had already stopped and in fact his flesh would start to glow black and begin knitting at an astonishing speed. It took less than a minute for the wound to be completely healed and the pieces of wood just resting on his skin.

"See? Told you I was alright" Nodnod to Margaret.

Margaret had just begun when she gasped, sitting back on her heels next to the cot. "Aye.." She breathed softly. She just blinked a little, looked up at his face, and then shook her head. Then she gave him a thwap on his other shoulder. "Armor next time, or I'll have your tail."

Back to top Go down

Splintered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ROYAL ORDER 'f HEALERS (IC) :: SHEEHAN TOWER-
Jump to: