Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS Empty
PostSubject: SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbFri Sep 28, 2007 3:45 pm

I thought posting this here would help us a little.

SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS SoluriusMapwithnumberssm

If you want to know who's who I have a file I beleive to be updated and I can send it to you.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

Occupation/Titles : Being King
Humor : Heh, being King
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbWed Oct 03, 2007 9:18 pm

Aly, I think you need to bring the size of the Solurius map down in size just a little bit to fit it all in.
Back to top Go down
http://castleofthemoors.com/
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people

PostSubject: Re: SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbThu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

PostSubject: Re: SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbFri Mar 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Updated Map as of March 2008
SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS Soluri11-2
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

PostSubject: NEW MAP   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS IconbThu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 pm

This is the newest map showing the new Landowners and the Bards and Bannocks Inn as well.

SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS SoluriusMap102208-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS   SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS Iconb

Back to top Go down

SOLURIUS LAND MAP AND OWNERS
Page 1 of 1