Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
A Royal Visitor. IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
A Royal Visitor. IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
A Royal Visitor. IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
A Royal Visitor. IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
A Royal Visitor. IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

A Royal Visitor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

A Royal Visitor. Empty
PostSubject: A Royal Visitor.   A Royal Visitor. IconbThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Well.. The strangest thing happened the other day. Morrigan has these ghost type thingies following her, and I made one of them MAD. So she yelled at me and I got blown into a WALL! My wing got hurt, but its not to bad. I can't fix it myself and need somebody from the faery court to come and fix it. I wrote to Nanny Nyxie and told her not to worry but see if Jethil would come! Well, he sent a LETTER to the king and queen, and I sent it on to them but wanted to write it down in my journal too, so I'd remember and stuff..

~~

::a messenger brings a letter to their majesties' hands, forwarded from the Princess Lilia, the script is flowing and beautiful, the letter written on the finest, most delicate paper that seems almost to have been made from the silk of spiders with a scent like spring earth warmed by the sun and ready to be planted::

Your Most Royal Highnesses,

I am writing to you to request entry into the bounds of your kingdom. May I take but a moment to introduce myself? I am Jethil, Prince of the Seelie Sidhe court and cousin of the Princess Lilia, who I understand has been granted many important titles of her own within you lands. She has told me of the most high title of Mistress of Ye Olyde Hokey Pokey. I do not know much of human titles, but I trust this to be of boundless importance.

She has asked that I come to her, needing my assistance in a matter related to her physical person. It seems she injured her wing in some strange manor of occurrence. Very odd circumstances indeed. She has need of one of her own kind to see to it and is concerned about the time it would take her to travel. She cannot, at present, fly, so the journey back into the royal mound would prove to be most difficult for her. Instead I request, as a royal entering another royal's lands, your permission to travel from my mound to Lilia's.

I could come and go strictly from within her own mound, but I would like, if I am permitted, to leave its bounds while I am there. I would very much like to see the lands my beloved cousin has chose to stay within. I also admit, to some degree, a desire to see the Lady Diana Darkrose while I am there. It would be quite shameful of me to be so near and to not pay respect to her as well as her family, and, naturally, to your royal personages as well.

I await your reply. My thanks.
Jethil of the Summer Kingdom
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

A Royal Visitor.
Page 1 of 1