Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

The Royal Bank of Solurius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

Occupation/Titles : Duke Flos of Terra, DC of the RoC, Chancellor o' th' Exchequer
Humor : ... if you know me, truely, you don't need a whole lot more humor.
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Royal Bank of Solurius Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Bank of Solurius   The Royal Bank of Solurius IconbMon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Michael sat at his desk again, now a whole map of Solurius now taking up a large portion with wax seals pressed over various points on the map, a half burned red sealing wax block there. Michael looked it over, and then just sat back, writing in his journal.

"Well. I did NOT see that coming. To say that getting the bank endorsed by the King was successful is a major understatement. Now I have to figure out were to build banks in every Barony... and have been elevated to Count... and Chancellor of the Exchequer.... essentially the person in charge of the banks. That was.. moving. I was stunned that the King placed such faith in me... stunned and touched greatly. I of course must show him his trust is placed. For one... I believe in the banking system I want to install. I thought it would do well with my barony... the whole kingdom will be even better. The Royal endorsement will forever connect it to the Royal family, meaning the success of those people will be at least subconsciously connected to the King... of course... so too will those who fortune turns against... so I will have to be vigilant and make sure my attempts to make Solurius last do not demand the price of the Royal Family's life or well being. Fortunately, they already accepted the gift of my carriage... which I was going to give them anyway... indeed, had driven to court for that purpose. It is fortunate because it means they will be far more secure while traveling. "

Michael looked over the map for a while, and then looked over at the older designs for the carriage. "Soooo glad I got that lead plating put in. Worth it. "

"As for the banks. Getting them approved was lovely.. but now, as they say... I must put my money where my mouth is. I have some ideas for the Vaults I will run by some people. As for building them... my land is still too choked with ice and snow. I will need to start in the south. Rumor is Kyriah is bringing forth all sorts of materials for building to her land... she is planning a big move I think. Perhaps I will start there. Good girl, Kyriah. I would see her succeed. BJ's land is in the south too.... I don't know how happy Mali would be to see me again so soon.. but it's a good place to start as well. I will think on it. "
Back to top Go down

The Royal Bank of Solurius
Page 1 of 1