Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Birthday Wishes

Go down 
+13
Rennie Savage
Sestaren
MichaelDarkrose
xvxLiliaxvx
DrachenFyre
Caillean Meldrum
meren anwa
Byron Meldrum 3
SoulOfContrition
XvXKyriahXvX
ladykateevermore
ValerieDracosiv
Aly MacDraven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

Occupation/Titles : Being King
Humor : Heh, being King
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbThu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Ultimate belatedness......... Happy Birthday to Vickie and Wayne!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://castleofthemoors.com/
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 am

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Happy_birthday
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Hope your birthday is a good one Vicki. May you get scads of chocolate! :-) Oh and if you don't eat chocolate? Send it my way. I will help! Hee! Hee!
Back to top Go down
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppy bbbirthday to YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

Occupation/Titles : Duke Flos of Terra, DC of the RoC, Chancellor o' th' Exchequer
Humor : ... if you know me, truely, you don't need a whole lot more humor.
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Happy Birthday Vicki! May your day be fun and filled with candy, cake, and fudge! Smile
Back to top Go down
meren anwa
Article Enhancer
meren anwa

Location : Solurius, Meldrum City, Clef de Coeurs, Flos de Terra, just to name a few.
Occupation/Titles : Wife, mother, lover, friend. A true woman of the Moors.
Humor : Alumnus of the SASR University (SmartAssedSnarkyRemark) Goes for the obvious joke and jugular.
Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbMon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 am

How about fudge chocolate cake with sprinkles followed by a large slice of Decadent Chocolate cake drizzled with chocolate syrup.

I got a whole mess of Reeses Easter Eggs though if anyone wants them. I'm already bouncing around the room.

Thank you one and all. Much love back at ya! I'm ready for another year!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 am

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Birthday_candles
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Location : Royal Castle - Healer's Tower - Kingdom of Solurius
Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey Shannon! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a very, very memorable birthday this year. Many returns of the day hun.
Back to top Go down
meren anwa
Article Enhancer
meren anwa

Location : Solurius, Meldrum City, Clef de Coeurs, Flos de Terra, just to name a few.
Humor : Alumnus of the SASR University (SmartAssedSnarkyRemark) Goes for the obvious joke and jugular.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 HappyBirthday-confetti
WooHoo...another year. Party On!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

Occupation/Titles : Duke Flos of Terra, DC of the RoC, Chancellor o' th' Exchequer

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Happy Birthday Shannon! May you have as many birthdays as you desire, enjoy the joys of all of them, forget the downs of each, and never have a hangover the next day.
Back to top Go down
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Happy Birthday, Shan!!!
Back to top Go down
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbMon Apr 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbWed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Happy_birthday
Back to top Go down
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbWed May 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Happy birthday milady Ellie!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbFri May 14, 2010 10:15 am

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 660069317_22f8d1d456
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Location : Royal Castle - Healer's Tower - Kingdom of Solurius
Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbFri May 14, 2010 5:06 pm

May this year be the best yet John!!! Happy Birthday! :-)
Back to top Go down
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbFri May 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Happy Birthday!!! May you have another splendid trip around the sun.
Back to top Go down
DrachenFyre

DrachenFyre

Occupation/Titles : Dragonmaster
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat May 29, 2010 12:01 am

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Jessica (Issotta-MUN) a very happy birthday. I miss you, sweetheart!
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Aly MacDraven

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 am

It's our illustrious Queen mun's birthday!Birthday Wishes - Page 7 21685
Back to top Go down
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am

Happy Birthday to the Queen AND the Queen's mun!!
Back to top Go down
meren anwa
Article Enhancer
meren anwa

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Cupcakes
Just a little something for
a very special Lady

(ps. All calories have been removed)
Back to top Go down
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Huzzah to the Queen and to you Karen, may the day be indescribably memorable and always bring a smile to your face. Happy Birthday hun.
Back to top Go down
Rennie Savage

Rennie Savage

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Happy Birthday, Karen. It's my dad's birthday too, he is 88! So, Happy Birthday to both of you! I hope you have a good day! ::hugs::

Love,
Ellie

Now blow out your candles!

Birthday Wishes - Page 7 FlamingBirthdayCake
Back to top Go down
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes! It was a great day...except for the fire, Elle, blowing out the candles. Our insurance company says it should only be a few weeks before we can return to the house. ::winks::
Back to top Go down
MichaelDarkrose
Knows what a pen is.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 IconbSat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm

A most Joyous and happy Birthday to you! May you have many more, and many blessed days of health and wonder between them. And may the smoke damage be easily cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 7 Iconb

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wishes
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next