Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Birthday Wishes

Go down 
+13
Rennie Savage
Sestaren
MichaelDarkrose
xvxLiliaxvx
DrachenFyre
Caillean Meldrum
meren anwa
Byron Meldrum 3
SoulOfContrition
XvXKyriahXvX
ladykateevermore
ValerieDracosiv
Aly MacDraven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DrachenFyre

DrachenFyre

Occupation/Titles : Dragonmaster
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Birthday Wishes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Miss you, Sean.

A very happy birthday to Ms. Lisa Urspring a.k.a. Star Morrough and Cresansha Fyre. :-)
Back to top Go down
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

Occupation/Titles : Being King
Humor : Heh, being King
Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Happy birthday, Lisa!!! And we'll always remember Sean. Happy birthday buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://castleofthemoors.com/
Zindelo Lovari
Newb
Zindelo Lovari

Occupation/Titles : Royal Bodyguard to Her Majesty, Queen Caillean. Captain of the Queen's Royal Guard. Count Vátra. Commander of the Huszár Light Cavalry. Rrôm Baro of the Rromanies of Solurius.
Humor : I have three truths; one with you, one with the other, and the third with myself.
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

The memory and reputation of a good man never passes from this world. You are remembered, Sean, even if I've never had the honor of knowing you. Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Zindelo Lovari
Newb
Zindelo Lovari

Occupation/Titles : Royal Bodyguard to Her Majesty, Queen Caillean. Captain of the Queen's Royal Guard. Count Vátra. Commander of the Huszár Light Cavalry. Rrôm Baro of the Rromanies of Solurius.
Humor : I have three truths; one with you, one with the other, and the third with myself.
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 am

Dear Amy:

My most heartfelt wishes for a wonderful
birthday! And remember: you are only young once, but you can stay
immature indefinitely!

Love always,
D.
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 am

I've already given you my wishes, but you know I love ya and want a great day for you everyday, but especially for today! Have a great one!
Love ya,
Ali
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
Byron Meldrum 3
Story Book Author
Byron Meldrum 3

Occupation/Titles : Being King
Humor : Heh, being King
Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 am

[color=violet][/colorMerry..... er birth, wait. Happy ...... Chris.....um, well have a verry Happy Merry Birthday Christmas, and uh, New Year.]
Back to top Go down
http://castleofthemoors.com/
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Happy Birthday Amy!!! I hope your day is crazy fun and memorable ... in a good way!!! :-) Love ya!

Vickie
Back to top Go down
Caillean Meldrum
Article Enhancer
Caillean Meldrum

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbFri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Hope you had a WONDERFUL day! Happy Birthday to my dearest First Lady!!
Back to top Go down
Rennie Savage

Rennie Savage

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

::smiles and hugs:: Happy Birthday, hun. Hope it has been wonderful.

Ellen
Back to top Go down
Luludja Lovari
Newb
Luludja Lovari

ME : A raven-haired beauty, it is a constant struggle to tame the wild, curling tresses, often drawn back by delicate silver combs when she attends to the court, and left free when she dons the traditional attire of her people, too proud of her favorite feature to modestly cover it. Her eyes are expressive, a constant betrayal of her passionate emotions, in a brilliant shade of emerald green. Olive skinned, fine boned, and petite, she rises only to a little more than five foot three, with a narrow waist, and subtle curves. Her right arm and shoulder are decorated in intricate floral tattooing, and she is almost always adorned with jewelry; from her golden nose ring, to copper bracelets, belled bangles and dangling earrings. For her own protection, she carries two daggers, their jeweled hilts tucked into her sashes, or depending from her narrow belt. Her attire varies, from layers of silken skirts and sashes, embroidered vests or soft linen blouses when she performs, to the more ornate gowns of a lady with satin slippers, but always she is accompanied by the silvery sound of tiny bells, sewn into the hems of her garments by her own hand, a chime of music in her every step.
Occupation/Titles : Division Leader of the Royal Order of Courtiers, First Lady to Her Majesty, Queen Caillean, Her Grace, Duchess Car Zenesa, Lady Luludja of the Lovari Vitsa
Humor : Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 IconbSat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 am

Thank you everyone!!! It was a very "Happy Merry Birthday Christmas, and uh, New Year." LOL An absolutely fantastic day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/luludjalovari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes   Birthday Wishes - Page 9 Iconb

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wishes
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9