Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Time Marches On IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Time Marches On IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Time Marches On IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Time Marches On IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Time Marches On IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Time Marches On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cailla McDohmnail

Cailla McDohmnail

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Time Marches On Empty
PostSubject: Time Marches On   Time Marches On IconbMon May 26, 2008 4:52 pm

I wander around the Castle looking at the beauty it held with new eyes. Things I had taken for granted now seemed more beautiful than ever. My time at the Moors Castle has given me an appreciation for the art and artifacts I obviously had not 'seen' before. I touch the tapestries with delicate fingers, knowing they were chosen and placed by my Mum and Da. Ibbe and I make sure the long neglected vases are now filled daily with fresh flowers ...a talent the Queen taught me.

Dear, dear Ibbe. Our friendship seems even more cemented since my return. Perhaps the time apart has done us some good. Oh, never let it be said we agreed on everything...far from it! We still scrap at times but we know it is meant in good humor...mostly. Something has changed but I cannot put my finger on it. Ibbe seems happier. Perhaps it is all the attention Akir showers on her. I can watch without being jealous, something I was never able to do before. Must be Ibbe is growing up.

::She reread what she had written and scratched out the sentence regarding jealousy.::

I AM jealous. I miss the attentions of the Prince, few and far between as they were. I do NOT miss having to watch every word I speak for fear of upsetting his delicate nature but when he was kind, he was very, very kind. I have not heard a word from him since that day at the docks. He DID come to see us off. I suppose that is some consolation. The Gov encourages me to write to him. I do not yet have the courage to send them tho I write often. Perhaps another day.
Back to top Go down

Time Marches On
Page 1 of 1