Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Aisling's Journal IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Aisling's Journal IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Aisling's Journal IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Aisling's Journal IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Aisling's Journal IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Aisling's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Location : Royal Castle - Healer's Tower - Kingdom of Solurius
Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: 4th day of August, 1470 o.s.   Aisling's Journal IconbFri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Aisling had been gone awhile as she and Kyriah had traversed to all the places where her scattered children were located. Aisling was a bit surprised when Kyriah agreed to come with her, knowing the trip might not meet with full success and that the reactions of the children would be quite unpredictable. Still, to Aisling's surprise, Kyriah had been a very willing party. She insisted upon taking the little angel as well. It had been against Aisling's better judgement since Shadowfall lay beyond the realm of Solurius and even Ash was not sure she could get them there or what they would find, she finally gave in. It had been some trip for sure but they were back now and Aisling felt more informed if not better about her children upon their return. Now she would put it in words for her dear missing husband in hopes that someday she might be able to share this part of her life with him.

My dearest Aiden,

I have taken time out of my schedule and my duties to the crown in order to visit each and everyone of my children. It had been so long my love since I had seen our youngest son Nathaniel. He is but a man now my husband. You would be so proud. He stands o're 6 foot an just at the tender age of 16. I believe he will grow still yet. His hair is of his father and his eyes made me shiver when first we laid eyes upon each other for they are your eyes Aiden. Exact but without the wisdom. Oh but he has learned the blacksmith trade well and already he makes a name for himself in the design and making of weapons for the crown.

Even Kyriah showed her pride in her younger brother. They spent much time talking amongst them and though I felt a jealousy from not being able to be with Nathan the whole time, I was glad to see Kyriah strike up such a wonderful relationship with him so quickly. Angelina too wormed her way into his heart, just as she does all that she comes in contact with.

Nathaniel I will not worry over though I do hope, and I did express it to him, that once his apprenticeship be completed that he will return to SeaCrest and to NightWind and see to the Barony beside his sister. It be Caliban's place but with his absence, I do find that my heart wishes Nathaniel will return. Kyriah has expressed as much as well.

That familiar twinge of pain at the thought of Caliban stabbed at her once again and then eased. Aisling stopped a moment as she thought if there needed more to be added to this leg of the journey. Satisfied there was not, she would move on.

Getting Kyriah, Angelina, Myself and 3 guards into Shadowfall was not easy at all. I still have the locket that Trajan gifted me for return but was not sure it would see Kyriah and the babe safely to Shadowfall. Kyriah begged me to try though and so we did. We did end up in Shadowfall but at the feet o' the Empire's army. Talk about alot of spears and all pointed at us. It was only until one of the soilders remembered my face and informed the leaders that this was Aisling....An Empress intended for Shadowfall from years before, that saved us from being treated as prisoners. Aisling smiled. It was fortunate for us all he had a good memory.

Seeing Trajan again was very nice. But to see Layne was even better. Oh my how he takes after his father and yet....his smile is mine. I fear that Trajan rules him with a strong hand but it seems to be good for him. Though I did note his respect seemed prejudicial. He was not rude but there seemed to be an underlying resentment or perhaps a joke that I was left out of for this was the feeling I would get when alone with the child. And though he is younger than Nathaniel, he appears as old in years. I realize this is the influence of Trajen yet I cannot wonder how all my children have lived beyond their years it seems. Even our tiny Angelina.

Aisling thought a moment about that. She wondered, if Caliban had lived, would he too have, by some fate, aged beyond his time upon the earth. She went back to her writing...

Kyriah seemed a bit distanced from Layne as well and did not care for Shadowfall so much though she did spend alot of time with Trajan. Aisling had not been sure what to think of that when they had been there and still did not at this moment. When I mentioned it on the way home, she simply shook her shoulders and said they had a lot to talk about. I didn't press further. I don't think it would have been productive.

Well my heart, I should stop as I must be up early in the morning for rounds. It did my heart much good to see all my children but I die a little each day that I cannot share them with you my husband. Do not give up the faith and find your way home to me Aiden. Find your way to my love!

Aisling hated to stop as the connection she felt with him when she wrote comforted her only to leave her wondering if her words and her hope are in vain. If it were not for her strong faith in Aiden and in their love, it would be easy to give up on him. Once she made sure the writing was dry, she would put away her diary and blow out the lantern. Finding her way to her bed, she would sigh as she sat down then gently leaned over until in a fetal position on her bed. A whisper echoed in the room..."Find your way back to my love."
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Too Much Time   Aisling's Journal IconbSun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Aisling stepped out of the bath and wrapped up in the cotton bath sheet that had been layed out for her. She had been at Kyriah's for several days and was glad to be back in her own living quarters in the Healers Tower. She secured the sheet under her arms, grabbed a thorn bristled brush and sat before the vanity mirror that she had ordered from the Germanic lands when the tower was rebuilt. Once her hair was brushed free of tangles, she placed olive oil in her hands then lightly conditioned it into her hair. It would help to keep the frizz down. Her red wild hair was often oiled down to keep it from looking so wild. As she did so, she thought of Aiden and how he had told her he loved the wildness of her red locks and not to tame them for like her spirit, it was not meant to be tamed. A smile came to her lips.

Ailsing would move to the bedside table. Opening a hidden compartment, she would take out her journal. It had been many months since she had journaled to her husband. Now it seemed urgent that she do so. As if she might not remember what he looked like if she did not write to him here and now though she knew that was not possible. Her quill was taken up and her hand began to put forth the words in her heart.

My dearest Aiden, I apologize humbly for not writing you sooner. Many things have kept me from it. Your daughter and her near engagement to Vex Rialla Rohan left me at a loss though that has been dissolved and the royals have had issues within the castle and ... she quit writing a moment, drew a breath then started again...well perhaps that be not the whole truth my love. I think my reluctance to write to ye comes from the lonliness I feel each time that I do. Aiden, I wish I knew where ye were. I wish I knew if ye were truly alive. I feel ye must be for I would kin if ye were not alive aye? Still, I have waited years and yet ye do not return to me. Do the angels in heaven have ye once again? Do I wait with open arms for a man who ceases to exist in my world? How many times Aiden...how many times must we endure...Aisling stopped writing to wipe the tears from her eyes. This was as hard as it had ever been and yet it was addictive to her soul. She continued...I be verra sorry my love. I should not be so emotional as it does us both nae good. Still, I feel better once again just speakin' to ye through these words. I will try not to forsake my writings again. I love ye Aiden Reinhardt and I await thy return.

With that, she blew the ink dry,closed the book, kissed its binder and held it to her a breast as she closed her eyes a moment, then carefully and with much care, placed it back in the hidden drawer. She laid down upon her bed, pulling her body into the fetal position and closed her eyes. As she began to slip into a dreamless sleep, a face appeared with such familiarness, that a smile came to her sleeping lips though no one was around to notice.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: 4 June 1470 o.s.   Aisling's Journal IconbSat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Aisling poured her tea then sat down at the table by the window in her room, pulling forth her journal. She had been distracted, ever since the night Catelyn entered the court. She had replayed the conversation in the tower after court with her and with Aly and Zindelo, many times but still it made her head spin. To night she would put it to pen for Aiden.

To My Love,

Aiden, I am so sorry so much time has passed and I have failed to speak with you. I know not if you shall ever read these words but it is of great comfort to think that a day will come soon when you will.

You would not believe, my love, what I have witnessed. A young woman from the future has found her way through magic to this day. It was strange enough to learn of how she explained her arrival but it was nothing compared to the information that she reluctantly gave to myself, Aly and Zindelo. We were all aghast at her explanations. If her words ring the truth of the future, may the light save us all.

Her name is Catelyn Ash Lovari. Aye, Lovari. And according to her, the father and mother of this woman would be a female child produced from Kyriah and a male child from Aly and Zindelo. She would not say her parents names to us and though she identified Zindelo as her grandfather, she would not say her maternal grandfather's name. However, you should see her. A beautiful woman sourceress with marks much like those of another I know. The one I have feared would win Kyriah's heart. It could be no other than Vex Rialla Rohon. This causes my heart to ache.

It is not that Vex is the worst Kyriah could give her heart to but I just do not trust him. He has ways of knowing things...things that have been forgotten and should stay that way. Things Kyriah does not need to remember. I have not forbade her to see this man as I feel I have not the right to do so, and I have put off even discussing it with her for fear she will turn away from me even further, after finally making some progress on closing the gap between us.

I don't think he would ever let physical harm come to Kyriah or to Angelina if he could prevent it, but for the rest of his character, I can not vouch. And should he allow Kyriah information with his knowledge and "cursed" gifts bestowed upon him, I fear it shall do much more damage to her than anything physical could. However, there is talk that has shaded his character as of late and though I should like not to believe it, the evidence, is very strong against him.

Our child does not need this type of weight upon her. She holds so much as it is. I do not know what to do Aiden. Should I talk with her? Should I approach him? Or should I keep my actions upon my own business and let fate take it's course? Were I half the man you be my love, I would simply send the man walking and turn Kyriah over my knee to get her back on the track that would be best for her.

Aisling smiled after writing that line. Aiden always had a way with Kyriah that seemed parental yet gentle though he often joked of how strict he was with her. At least she would listen to him. Her smile faded as she picked the pen up once more.

We shall see if there is a way to send this Catelyn Ash Lovari back to her own time for she seems to be unable to return upon her own. Aiden, she called me Great Grandmother. She inferred Kyriah to be her Grandmother. It is more than I can get my mind to wrap around. I know it could prove that the family line continues with some sort of success but am unable to fathom just how.

I have no qualms of the blend of the Lovari and Reinhardt blood for I respect and admire Aly and Zindelo and what they have created but the thought of Kyriah mated to and expanding through the blood of the Rohon line, I am yet to come to terms with. I guess I shall have to make a decision and take action. Whether it be to do nothing or to try and influence what is to come for our daughter and our grandaughter. After all, the future has yet to come and is therefore always subject to change.

I am forever in belief that you will return to me my love. May the light guide your feet upon my path.

With that, she would put her quill aside and allow the words to dry before closing her journal. With a cup of tea in hand, she moves to the balcony of her room. The soft breeze pushing her white cotton shift against her and engaging her hair in a slow dance behind her. She took a deep breath as she sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: March 9, 1470 o.s.   Aisling's Journal IconbWed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Aisling was worried and deep in thought to try and figure the puzzle out. She thought perhaps putting her thoughts to parchment might help. Once through in the medical journal, she took out her personal journal and began to write once again to a missing spouse.

My dearest Heart,

My concern for our Queen and my friend grows stronger. Caille is now seeing things that only she seems to see. Well, as far as I can tell anyway. There maybe another who see's the same but not sure. In court last eve, she actually said she saw angels above one of the attendees. Not one but two. No one else seemed to see them. But then it was as though she did not remember seeing them. I have racked my mind trying to find a physical reason for her oddity but Aiden, I cannot.

Her eyes appear fine though I must say that with the dimming of her vision and the seeing of things not there and knowing things she should not have knowledge of, I wonder if it could have something to do not with her vision but with her sight. Remember my love, she was trained upon the shores of Avalon and .... well perhaps I am just making it more than it is. But I cannot help but wonder.

I have asked the King to journal for me anything out of the ordinary. I guess we can only wait to see what will become of it.

She layed her quill down and thought about Kyriah and the man she seemed to be with often now. Vex, yes that was his name. There was something very familiar about him, those eyes...she was sure she had seen them before. His whole demeanor reminded her of someone. But it stayed just out of her reach in memory.

Your daughter has taken up with a young man. A warrior and if I am not mistaken, a warrior for the light. He bares his battle scars and his mark upon his body and face. I am not sure I like this one. He seems to know far more than he should.

Then it dawned on her where she had seen the eyes. Enazni. And the name, Rialla...was that not Severand's name. He too knew far more than he should. Surely they were not related. Surely this was not.....then she picked up the pen again.

I shall keep my eye to Kyriah and Angelina and especially upon this new man in her life. I will write more to you when I know more.

She sighed and started to put the quill and ink away but then decided to write one more line.

I do not give up hope my love that you will guide your feet to my door once again and I long to hear your footsteps.

Then fanning the ink dry, she would put it away and lay her body down but her mind would not find sleep as it kept going over and over the possibilities of the Queen's vision loss and unusual behavior.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: 5 March, 1470 o.s.   Aisling's Journal IconbSun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am

Aisling would finish her reports of the month and sip on hot tea deciding it was a good time to speak to her absent husband once again. If nothing else, it helped to ease the loneliness she felt for him though only slightly. Her quill in hand, she began;

My dearest Aiden,
Once agin I feel the need to speak with ye my husband for your absence weighs heavy upon my heart. With the decree of the Queen for physicals for all, I have new concern. It probably is nothing but concern enough for me to record it upon these pages of parchment. It is Caille's health that concerns me so. Though I found in most part that she in good health, there is something about her eyes. It seems they be not as clear as they should in her sight. It has affected her balance as well. I could not find evidence of the most common ailments and so it has me in a quandry. My hope is that it is only minor and temporary but from words that have reached me from witnesses, it still continues as of this day. I shall find time to discuss lightly this with her grace, Lady Luludja as she seems to be the one who spends most time with the Queen aside from Mel. I do not wish to alarm him until I have more information. It stays upon my mind perhaps because of the perplexity of it. I hope to examine her once again when the King is not at her side. Perhaps then we will find it's cause and cure.

She thought upon those words a moment then sipped her tea once again. Her hand would take up the quill once more.

Your daughter seems quite busy with the workings of SeaCrest and it impresses me how she makes time for all her duties without neglect to her daughter. Angelina is growing at an alarming rate and the more she grows, the more she looks like her grandfather.

Here she smiled, remembering the child's facial features and smile. Her hair only a shade lighter than Aiden's own and her uncanny ability to make even the worst of moments seem better.

Luludja has informed me in gentle passing speech that Angelina speaks and understands several languages. Amazing since she is yet of age to read. Though I could not say that she does not possess that talent as well. Nothing the child does goes beyond belief at this point. Kyriah seems to put the amazements to the side though. As if she wishes her child to be only normal. I suppose that is understandable after the childhood she endured. It was at the least, anything but normal. No harm has occurred from her separation from the obvious so I will not emphasize or point out the difference in her child. I feel it would only serve to decrease the progress we have made between us. Still, my eyes are upon them both and will not faulter.

She again stopped to sip and think upon her next words.

Lord BJ has fallen victim to a nasty nemesis and was harmed near death as of late. I feared for his life but allowed my healers Julien and Miyuki to tend him under my watchful eye. BJ heals as you know on his own but this was beyond what he could repair naturally. Both healers did not disappoint. Miyuki with her knowledge and sense of healing herbs and Julien with his skillful hands for surgeon managed to bring BJ to a point where he could heal. I know Mali must have been crazy with worry for there was great need to be. Fortunately, the healers and the Light were instrumental in saving his life. Unfortunately, the danger has not been yet removed. I only pray that BJ can remain safe until such time as the woman can be destroyed or banned from our lands for all times.

I have not spoken with Kyriah in several days and I think I shall make a visit to NightWind before long to do so. I long to see Angelina as well. So much in such a short day leaves me lacking in the ability to see them often. But there are times when it is necessary to leave the work behind and satisfy the needs of the heart. This is where I find myself this day.

She finished her tea and penned the last of her thoughts.

I am assured your life is sparred Aiden for I have seen you in my dreams. Stronger yet is the knowing that you still reside within my heart and your life flows through my veins. I trust you will soon find your way back to me for if I did not, I feel my life would be forfeit. I shall await your return for until then I am but only a part.

With that, she layed the quill to rest and put away her journal.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: 20 of January, 1470 o.s.   Aisling's Journal IconbThu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Aisling finished her breakfast and retreated to her office leaving the morning rounds to Julien and Yuki. She had penned missives to each of her land barons in the duchy and completed reports on the monthly activities dealing with the healer's tower and compound. Having been able to say the tower was complete was a huge relief to her and to Master Tynkre most likely. He had done a wonderful job though some of his ways were strange to her but it was done now and open to all in need.

Now having completed business, she pulled her journal from it's rest and opened the pages. Dipping the quill, she penned once more her thoughts as told to her missing husband.

My dearest Aiden,

Much time has past and I apologize for not writing sooner but so much fills my days that I find little time for leisure. It will improve now I think though. Lord Julien Evermore, you remember him, he is the son of Lady Kate Evermore. We used to listen to her display her excellent talents as a bard when we were younger. But I digress, Lord Julien has come to join the healer's division. He is quite a capable healer and has brought much relief for healer Miyuki and myself. And Lady Margaret, a new comer to our lands, has also ask for training and contribution to the division. I know her little but I do think she will fit in nicely. Her background is strong.

Aisling put the quill down and stoked the hearth. The snow and wind whistled through the chimney giving evidence of the cold outside. She refilled her cup of hot tea, then setting it aside, rehanded her quill and continued her thoughts.

Aiden, the sad news of the death of Sir Hans has come to my ears. He had married Her Grace, Lady Luludja, Commander of the Couriers and a child was but recently brought into this world by my own hands. A beautiful wee lass and Luludja was kind enough to give her my name as her middle name. Now she will grow without knowing the face and the hand of her father. But we shall not let her grow without knowing the legacy he leaves behind. It is very sad for Her Grace. I weep for her.

Aisling had found that tears had indeed welled in her eyes and she would stop long enough to wipe them away with her kerchief before continuing.

My dearest, you would not believe how quickly things are changing in the Moors. Progress to something more in so many areas. It seems the time is passing so quickly and with it brings new knowledge, new challenges, new ways and customs. And still it hold's its pride, its dignity and it's honor that has always been and will always be the way of the Meldrum Clan. If only you would come home, you would see. It is a good place for our daughter and granddaughter. Perhaps our decisions long ago that we questioned were indeed the right ones. If only you were here to reap the benefits with me. You would be a total prisoner to your wee granddaughter Angelina. She captures the heart with no more than a giggle or a smile or a look from those unique sparkling eyes of hers.

She stopped once again and looked about her office then continued.

The Sheehan Tower and Healer's Compound are completed now. Master Tynkre, you will like him for I think you two would be great drinking friends, a master at building. He did all I asked and more in the reconstruction of the Tower but funny thing, he placed everything, everyroom opposite of my instruction. It works well but it was a risk, still it would seem he did this in his infamous knowledge of females. Says we change our minds always and he wanted only to get it right the first time.

She smiled at this before continuing.

All is right within Solurius Aiden. Reconstruction and healing continue but it seems to be what it is supposed to be. The deep pulse of the land is strong and the love for the King and Queen by those they rule is more formidable than ever. All that my life is missing now is you my love and for that my rejoicing will wait until such time as you find me once again. Until then, I remain incomplete.

She finished the sentence then placed the quill down. Picking up her cup, she opened the door to her personal living quarters and walked across the large bedroom to the window. She watched the wind as it whipped the falling snow at an angle and wondered if spring would come late this year.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Sixteenth Day of October in the Year of Our Queen 1469   Aisling's Journal IconbSat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am

Aisling was relieved to know the royals and the nobles were back from their trip north and could rest a little easier in such knowledge. The wounded from the earthquake were healing and the focus of those in need of healing as of late had been the beginning of the winter ailments and normal, expected injuries from daily living.

The progress of Solurius was moving along well. Zindelo and the people who followed him had made a huge impact on the progress made not only for the mainland but for the Isle of Lions as well. The Darkrose family too had focused on reconstruction now that Diana was freed and their family was pulling back together. Meren had worked herself nearly to exhaustion and pushed her staff to the same to save as many lives as possible. It had been a huge challenge but it had been worth it.

Aisling now reflected on all this as she brushed her hair out, smelling fresh from her bath. The soothing smell of roses surrounded her and relaxed every part of her body that had been taxed throughout the day. Laying the brush aside, she would pull her journal out. Reaching for the quill and ink, she sighed then a slight smile came to her lips as Aiden entered her mind.

Aiden my love,

My heart aches that you still have not returned to me. I know you are still in existance because I can feel your presence with me every minute of the day. Some must think that it is only wishful thinking on my part but I choose not to give in to such a belief. Kyriah assured me that, though Aiden's lamp was upset by the earthquake, it still burns bright to light your way. Your daughter and I will never stop believing in your return.

She dipped the quill again, but closed her eyes a moment instead of continuing. She was seeing Aiden's face behind her closed eye lids. His unruly blonde hair, his blue eyes that seem to call to her soul and command her complete attention, his muscular body and that sexy smile that seemed to beckon his desire for her each time he glanced in her direction. Aisling could feel the hunger for him as her breathing became a little more shallow. Her heart fluttered slightly with excitement and it was enough to shake her back into the reality of the moment. She sighed longingly then put quill back to parchment.

The majesties and the nobles and their families took the trip north in an act of commraderie as they do every other year. I chose to stay behind as did Meren for those still in need of healing. I think they must have had a wonderful time conversing and interacting with other kingdom's and empires. A rest well deserved by all who have faced our challenges of late. I would assume that much knowledge was gained as well. Even in casual event, dignataries seem to always have business on their minds.

Angelina is growing more rapidly than at first. It is very interesting to watch her. Each time I see her there is a notable difference. Aiden she is not yet two and she is the size of a 4 year old with about the equal intelligence. It has yet to catch the attention of many but when it does, I am not sure what they will be told. I study her as I can but I do not have a medical answer. I know she is angelic by blood but to what degree, I have no idea. And I have never heard of the accellerated growth of a child simply because they inherited the blood of angels. I fear it could be her father's influence that has her growth so accellerated. Again, not a subject that has been questioned as of yet by Kyriah's peers. I only hope the day will never come, for both Kyriah and Angelina's sake. The child does not display anythng from her father. She looks like you with her blonde curls only her eyes are much lighter and captivating. She has an unusual gift of bringing a sense of calm and comfort to any she is around. I have noted though that it is much stronger with the Queen than with most. I will continue to observe that for an answer. Mostly, she is loving and good and incredibly smart. I know you will be awed upon your return, just as we all have been that can watch her grow.

Aisling stopped and thought a moment. Then continued.

Aly seems so very happy with Zindelo. I have never seen my friend so very alive before. Her eyes dance with joy and her laughter is full and often. Zindelo too displays to what degree he loves her. It is heartwarming to see her so happy. Yet, I do not think she has forgiven me for my indecision in the past for it seems we cannot get passed it but I will not give up hope that someday, she will forgive me and once again, we can be as sisters as before.

There are so many knew people within our lands that upon your return, it will take you awhile to meet them all. But you will accept them as easily as we all have. They are good people who come from very different back grounds. Some stories are intriguing, some start sad and get better, some are heroic and awe inspiring but all are interesting.

Leaning back against her chair, Aisling sighed and thought a moment more of all the new faces she had seen and the hearts she had come to know. Ever-changing those around them, the newer family members of Solurius seemed to blend in with the perfect melody of the Moorisian souls. She smiled at that line of thinking not knowing if it was because it was so prophetic or just sentimental.

I hesitate to end this writing Aiden for it keeps me closer to you. Still, tomorrow will be a full day as the winter month ailments have started and we have yet to see our first snow.

I pray for your safety and that you will return to me soon my love. I am incomplete until such a time.

With her thoughts recorded, she would close the journal and return her writing tools to their proper place. She stretched as she crossed the room to douse all but two of her lamps then slowly crawled into her temporary bed. She missed her room in the tower, she missed her daughter and granddaughter, and she missed her beloved husband. It was with those thoughts that her dreams reached up and pulled her conscious into the darkness.

Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Fourtenth Day of Sepetember, in the year of our Queen 1469    Aisling's Journal IconbWed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Sliding into a clean shift that had been provided to her, Aisling would brush her hair, reapply it to the top of her head and secure it with soft ribbon. She had worked until she was exhausted and was made to take time to care for herself. A meal, a bath, a clean shift and a place to sleep for a few hours. The sleep was what was left. But before she could lay down to sleep, she pulled her journal from her healer's pouch. She smiled feeling blessed that she had placed it there only a few nights back. It was the only thing from the tower that was saved. Now she would lay it out and through borrowed quill and ink, she penned.

My husband,

I record for you the events that have come to pass since last I put quill to paper. Aiden, of all imaginable...a great shaking of the earth as damaged our precious lands. There has been much damage to the castle itself. The worst being that...

She remembered hearing some of the names of those that did not survive the crumbling of the tower. Aisling paused a moment thinking how ironic it seemed that a place of healing, of comfort and safety could be turned into a death trap in so few minutes. But she could feel the sadness begin to penetrate her thoughts and chose to continue writing.

of the lives lost. Not as much as one might expect but way to many. And we lost Sheehan tower. The quaking was too much and she fell. Caille and Mel were very upset and have promised the tower shall be restored to its former beauty. This truly warms my heart.

She had to stop her quill to stifle a yawn and new she could write only a bit more.

Aiden, the people are still as strong under their leaders as they have always been. Solurius will not suffer long, this you know.

Your daughter was hit with force in SeaCrest as well from what I hear. But I know our Kyriah, she will rise to her potential and lead the people to overcome their fears and sadness and rebuild SeaCrest as it was before. She truly is her father's child.

I must close now as I need the rest. We are finally seeing the injured count becoming steady. Soon, more will leave than comes in each day, I am sure of it. I love you my heart and await your return

Aisling would close the journal and replace it in her pouch and then lean back and close her eyes.

Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Aisling's Journal   Aisling's Journal IconbSat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 pm

In her room, lit dimly wth only candles, Ash would sit at her small desk. Five of the room's candles were sat in a half-circle around the table. She would pull her hair back away from her face and shoulder and allowed the unruly, crimson curls to splay across and down her back. She was poised over her journal and stared into it as though she wished to clearly formulate her thoughts. By and by, she would finally put her quill to the ink and then to the paper.

My dearest Aiden,

Summer moves quickly and will only be upon us for a short time my love. I do so love the fall in Solurius but it will not be the same without you to share it with. For this reason, my heart cannot fully appreciate it's beauty. I have only to keep hope that your journey will lead you home before it's start.

She hesitated a moment. The candles flickered softly with the slow exhale of her breath. Shadows danced on the closest walls. Again she touched the ink before continuing.

I had reason to call the phoenix forth in recent days past. It is the first time in a long while it has come to that. And though this phoenix is still young and strong, I am sure that I felt the drain upon it, though I am yet stronger in my health. The thought is heavy on my mind as I do not think I could withstand another rebirth. I know the day will come but I do not wish it to come too soon. A life was saved though and I would do it again should the need call out.

Aiden, Kyriah has started to joust. It is the strangest thing. She is really good at it. Even with her small stature. She has placed third in both of the jousts she has entered. You would be so very proud of her. Though it makes my heart jump each time she rides. But I suppose that is just a mother's heart.

Aisling smiled at that and gave a minute or two in thoughts of Kyriah. Then she would write once more.

Things are going well here in the tower. The healers make it easy to keep things operating efficiently and in harmony. Diana, Michael and Meren's daughter, has indeed shown herself to be quite the healer. A heart of a healer, a faith of a saint and eager to learn. I have not had the opportunity to sit with her and speak on such matters but I shall make time.

Oh Aiden, how my arms miss my children and grandchild. Nathan has been on my mind as of late and I think I shall have to plan a trip to see him when I am free to return to SeaCrest. I will change my path to see him and to relieve the ache of missing him. Layne being away for so long has wrapped my heart in longing. I know what has to be and what I agreed to but I did not realize the extent at which the ache would sustain. And Angelina...I cannot see enough of the sweet angel. Though of the three, I see our granddaughter the most. And each time I do, she peeks my curiosity. There is something about the child and I just cannot see it's source. But if I close my eyes and think of her, I know it calms me and I can actually smell her. It suffices.

Ash would breathe deeply and exhale, sending the shadows of the flames dancing wildly once more on the walls beside and behind her. She reinked her quill tip and continued.

The sense of renewal in all the lands is stll heavily present. Many changes are being made and all seem to make very good sense. I, too, have noticed that the lands are growing with people. It would seem that many more are getting word of the surroundings in the Moors and the people and are willing to give the lifestyle a try. It gladdens my heart though a part will remain guarded at the progress. Perhaps that is my age.

I must close my writting my love, for I fear I shall fall asleep right here at my table should I not. Your lamp still shines to guide your steps, should it be time for them to lead you home. My heart is yours.

With her last words, she would put away her journal and quill and ink. In a methodical manner, she would extenguish each of the candles on the table and then the other few around the room. In the dark, she would take that last step to her bed and wonder what the next day would bring.

Last edited by LadySheehan on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rename)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aisling's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisling's Journal   Aisling's Journal Iconb

Back to top Go down

Aisling's Journal
Page 1 of 1