Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Home Safe & Sound, too...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrachenFyre

DrachenFyre

Occupation/Titles : Dragonmaster
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Home Safe & Sound, too... Empty
PostSubject: Home Safe & Sound, too...   Home Safe & Sound, too... IconbWed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 pm

...Obviously, right?

Just wanted to say that this was, by far, the BEST Banquet I've ever attended. No RP policing for me or chaperoning or anything like that! I could be me and I got to really let my rrrrrrrrrrrrogue show! Thanks to each and every one of you!

Bobby, you ol' bag of salt crackers, you...thanks for showing up, dude. Really.

Vickie, love ya, darlin', and I can't think of another Banquet without you.

Aly, my, my, my...if there is another one, you and I have to go at it again. More Pirate's Dice and gambling. LOTS of gambling.

Ellen, good to see you again, sweetie, as always. I'll get your staff out to you as soon as I can.

Shannon, you ever have need of warm boobs again, you see me. I'll be your...Nubian slave in loincloth with warming hands! ;-)

Joe & Vicky, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to playing with you. On the flip side, I hate you because I have more booze than I know what to do with. LOL!

Wayne & Jane, I could have made SOOOO many jokes about your rhyming names, but I didn't. No, no...but next time? You better believe it!

Eric, you seem a pretty good guy. Don't change. Well, change into some paladin-type clothing.

John, good to see ya.

Alicia, nice to meet ya, darlin'.

Doug & Diane, if you see this, I miss you guys.

Kate, the Adventures continue! Must...invest...in...GPS...because I'm a horrible navigator. AND, I love ya because you didn't give me what you had, thank the Lord. LOL!

Dave, another one under the belt and for the history books, you know. 400 friggin miles uphill! Look out! Your pants are on fire! Love ya, bud!

Karen, there's not enough space on the entire Internet to express how much I love ya and how much I appreciate all the hard work, planning and such that went into this weekend. Two years for four days worth of pure and unadulterated pleasure. You betcha I wanna do this again. If you've got the will to do it again, you've got Q.Diddy to back you up! Promise!

And to those of you who didn't get a chance to come, don't worry. She says it's the last one every year, but I think this one will convince her otherwise. ;-) No commitments now, but I would seriously give it some thought. Unless some sorta catastrophe comes up (like a meteor hitting Syracuse), I'll be there.

I'm still smiling!

PEACE!
Back to top Go down

Home Safe & Sound, too...
Page 1 of 1