Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
More About Going Home! IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
More About Going Home! IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
More About Going Home! IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
More About Going Home! IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
More About Going Home! IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

More About Going Home!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

More About Going Home! Empty
PostSubject: More About Going Home!   More About Going Home! IconbWed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Well Diary! I've been so BUSY with Michael being in trouble and my own punishment that I totally forgot to write more about my trip back home. Lets see.. Um.. Last I wrote we'd had dinner. Yes, that's right! Well! My cousin took us from dinner to see my Auntie and Cousin Jethil. They were playing Fey Chess in Auntie's favourite sitting room.

I pounced my cousin, but Diana made me get off him before I could make him say uncle! She's such a meanie! I think he appreciated it, though. He was AWFULLY taken with her, I think.. And I think Morrigan was terribly impressed with my Auntie Cymbelina. She said all sorts of formal type things to Auntie! It was almost like she wasn't Morri at all, HEE!

I think they weren't sure what to expect. My Auntie and cousins are terribly pretty on the outside. People don't always know what to do with them. Michael says that those type of people are ethereal beauties. Not sure what ethereal means exactly, but it sure does sound nice doesn't it? Well, Auntie has dark hair, almost black, with silvery streaks here and there, mostly at her temples. And her eyes are green around a silver pupil with a dark blue outside iris. That's what its called. We have three eye parts. The middle is the pupil, then another ring or iris then a second iris. See? So we have eyes with three colours.

Ailive has light hair like Cymbelina's silvery streaks, kind of platinumy. And her eyes are silver in the middle, sort of sage ringed then dark green ringed. She's very nice, and I think she likes that she and Morrigan have music in common. Jethil has hair that's dark like Cymbelina's dark parts, and his eyes are silver then light blue then dark blue, almost super dark purple really.. Like the midnight sky. I think he likes Diana. They're really similar actually. He's very calm inside. He likes to keep his temper, but when he looses his temper.. WHOO-BOY!! He's never gotten really mad at me. He just sort of puts up with me sometimes I think.

I could tell Auntie liked them both awfully much, and she had a nice long talk with Diana. Its been hard for her, coming here. I feel like such a bad friend because I didn't even think about that. I should pay more attention. I thought she'd really like it. I didn't think it would make her so sad.

After Auntie and Diana finished their talk she and Jethil sat down to play some chess. Ailive and Morri went to the music hall and I went to spend some time with my Nanny. I did miss her. It was sometimes REAL annoying to be followed around all the time, when I was littler, but I did miss her when I left. I have to write her more. I really do mean to.. I keep forgetting to write her.. I'll write a letter RIGHT NOW! Bye for now, Diary!

::and maybe she'll even remember to do it for real::
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

More About Going Home!
Page 1 of 1