Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Home to Celebrate! IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Home to Celebrate! IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Home to Celebrate! IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Home to Celebrate! IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Home to Celebrate! IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Home to Celebrate!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Home to Celebrate! Empty
PostSubject: Home to Celebrate!   Home to Celebrate! IconbSat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Dear Diary Type Thingie,

I got wonderful news a few days ago! My Auntie Cymbelina will be celebrating her Quincentennial. That's five hundred years she's ruled the Seelie court. She's going to have a wonderful celebration and says I can bring friends. Diana and Morrigan are going to come with me. Michael is awfully busy with getting ready for the wedding, so I knew he wouldn't be able to come. We have a bunch of time to get there and back. We'll travel from my Mound into the main mound.

I can't wait for them to meet my cousins Aisne and Jethil. Aisne is awfully nice, though she's very quiet. I think she'll like Morrigan an awful lot. She likes music a bunch and can play all sorts of instruments. Jethil is quiet too. I don't know him as well as Aisne. He's much older then me and was always away learning about ruling and stuff. He's the older one of the two. He'll probably be king one day!

Auntie Cylmbelina will definitely be happy to see Mnemneth. She's bonded to Mnemneth's Daddy! Hee! That should be funny. Mnemneth's Daddy is always being so mean to him. He lectures him and treats him like he's a eggling even though Mnemneth isn't exactly a little boy anymore.

Diana and Morrigan will love the court, I think. Oh! And I met Michelle! She's a snow dragon or something. She's pretty and white and makes it snow when she isn't paying attention. She thinks Mnemneth is full of hot air! And he so totally is! Silly dragon.. He has a HUGE crush on her. He tried to puff up all bigger.. But his tummy was still rounder then his chest. He tried to flirt with her, but she laughed at him. Hah! Windy bags! He needs to go on a diet, the fat dragon.

And I met Diana's kitten! Dusk.. Its a white and black and orange tortie kitten. She's so little still! I snuggled with her last night and fell asleep before coming back home to write. Diana wants to bring her. It should be ok. I told her she can't eat any pixies, but she's so little that I don't think she could.

I just hope Nereus won't be there. Ugh! I don't like him. He's so MEAN! He's in the Unseelie court. They'll send at least one person to acknowledge Auntie's anniversary. He's ALWAYS there for these sorts of things.. But he's an AWFUL little boy.. Well, he's not so little. He's my age! But he's NASTY! He tried to pull the wings off a pixie the last time I saw him. He's a BRAT!

Oh well.. I should finish. Have to pack some things. Candy for Auntie and my Cousins! Have to leave soon! More later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

Home to Celebrate!
Page 1 of 1