Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
The Trip Back Home IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
The Trip Back Home IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
The Trip Back Home IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
The Trip Back Home IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
The Trip Back Home IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

The Trip Back Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xvxLiliaxvx
Newb
xvxLiliaxvx

Occupation/Titles : Mistress of the Hokey Pokey
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Trip Back Home Empty
PostSubject: The Trip Back Home   The Trip Back Home IconbMon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm

(( Into the Mound Parts Two and Three abridged in Lil speak ))

Everybody got to my mound bright and early. To early for Morri, I think. Hee. I forgot to glamour the door bigger, and Diana was afraid she’d get stuck! It was so funny. She fit just fine, though, like I told her she would. We had a breakfast of tea and scones while the dragons enjoyed some meat and the kitten some watered down cream. Then we were off! It was so wonderful.

We met the main between-way and joined the flow of fair folk traveling to my Auntie’s celebration. I think some nyads fancied the girls’ cloaks. And a little faery my size sure did like to play with Diana. I think the best part of the travel time was when I got to talk to Diana about her Mom. It was good to hear a little bit about that part of her blood, but the best part was her talking about Meren. Oh Diary, it was lovely! I really like Meren whole bunches and bunches, and Diana loves her like a Momma. So does Morri! Its great for them, to have a mum. It makes me wish I had a mum.. But I won’t be to sad, not when they get to be so HAPPY!!

We had lunch in a little cave off the main between-way, and we had it with three young fauns! They were so cute, but I had to be extra firm with them. If I wasn’t they’d have taken anything that wasn’t nailed down! I gave everybody lunch and had my own too. The fauns were actually really well behaved. One of them even was drawn to Diana’s symbol for her god, Pelor. She climbed up in Diana’s lap and everything, but I think Diana got a little nervous about that. The faun climbed down off her lap. I think she realized she was making Diana nervous. It was awfully cute though. The faun was so little and snuggled into Diana’s lap like a little girl. Another of them thought Morri was awfully interesting. I had to shoo her off Morri before she started going through her things. The fauns scampered off, and we started out trip again.

Oh, and we met Michael’s dryad too! She was an odd sort of dryad. Wearing CLOTHING and stuff!

We made it to the royal mound in REALLY good time.. Actually, we didn’t get very far in before my Nanny, Nyx found us! Poor Diana got so confused. Nyxie is a brownies and is very short, so she grabbed Diana’s hands. Diana thought she was talking to her when Nyx said what a bad girl *I* was for going off and not even writing. It was SO funny. Nyxie even led us the whole way to our rooms. It was very sweet of her.

I did miss my Nanny very much. She took wonderful care of me when I was little. I didn’t have a mum to do it, and Auntie Cymbelina was terribly busy being queen and all. So Nanny Nyx took care of me. Mnemneth loves her. He’s her favourite. She always gives him treats and snuggles him. She’s the only one, other then me, that can hold him like a baby and scratch his belly.

Well, Nanny took us to our rooms. There was a bright and cheery fire burning already. That was awfully nice. And my cousin Ailive was there already! I could tell she REALLY liked Diana when she met her. I hope they become very good friends. She liked Morri too, but Diana is one of the blood. I think that’s why Ailive took to her so much. She likes mortals just fine, but folk with the blood make her feel more comfortable.

We had dinner after that. But more about that and everything else later! I have so much more to write about, diary. I’m so happy to be home, even if its just for a little while!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xvxliliaxvx/

The Trip Back Home
Page 1 of 1