Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Location : Royal Castle - Healer's Tower - Kingdom of Solurius
Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-09-28

December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 Empty
PostSubject: Twenty-fifth day of July in the year of our Queen 1469   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbSun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Aisling had finished her rounds for the day and had retired to her quaint little room. After a cleansing bath and hot cup of tea, she would dig through her items to find her personal journal. Then getting comfortable, she would close her eyes and let her mind wonder to her thoughts of Aiden.

My dearest Aiden,

Things never seem to cease to change in Solurius, and as I record this now, I am in the Healer's tower in a quaint little room. The Duchess Meren has been involved in an accident and needed to recover. Much to my surprise and pleasure, she came to me to ask me be her stead. Of course I agreed.

There are many changes in the tower but it is still the strong place that it has always been. And it feels like home. Which is why I have made the decision to stay here at the tower at least half of the time. There is more of a need for me here and..and I am reminded so much of how very much I miss you, my husband, when I walk the halls of NightWind castle.

Kyriah is quite busy with changes she wishes to make in the barony and with making her place in Solurius and the challenge of her status keeps her spirits high.
And yet she maintains her time with Angelina as well.

Ash thought about her daughter and how she laughed when Angelina would laugh or make faces at her, she recalled the few times that Kyriah had to scold the child and how sad it made her to have to. The way she would tuck Angelina in every night whether the child had already fallen asleep or not. She penned once more.

She is a very good mother Aiden. Such pride swells in my heart at the changes she has made since returning home. More importantly, we seem to movng very slowly ahead in mending our relationship. But it is time to give her space.

I have sent Nathaniel to squire in a neighboring barony and Trajan has come for Layne, to begin his training in Shadowfall. I feel like my world has grown so much smaller in recent days. I cannot stop thinking of days gone by in our lives and will never stop reliving the memories. I hold you close in my heart m'love and your lamp wll stay lit until your return. I know you are not dead Aidan, please...please find your way home to me.

The tears welled in her eyes causing halos of light to form around the lamp's fire as she stared ahead. Where was he? Why did he not come home?

Then she put away her journal, doused the light, wiped her sniffling nose and lay upon her bed. Her tears were not streaming but slipping down her cheeks and her sobs were silent in the darkened room, still she allowed the release to take her off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

ME : Born Aisling Marie Sheehan, in Land's End Scotland to a prominent family. Highly educated in the fields of higher learning.

Spirit guided to Solurius to study under the well-known leadership of the Royal Order of Healers, under it's commander, Healer Elyas. Through test and trial, was granted elemental healing powers by the light.

Married First Knight Sir Aiden Reinhart, then through the sudden departure of Elyas, became the Commander of Healers in Solurius.

Against the law of nature, Ash and Aiden became parents of twins, Kyriah (Baroness SeaCrest) and Caliban (Deceased). Later they were blessed with a third child Jonathan.

Aisling hosts a phoenix, given to her by her angelic husband, giving her extreme healing when transformed into the firebird.

Aiden and Kyriah went on a quest to destroy a powerful Dark Lord that plagued and endangered their family. Kyriah returned with little memory of the quest, but her father has yet to return. Ash and Kyriah await with hopeful hearts.

Aisling now leads the healer's in an effort to keep good health in the lands, watches over her daughter and grandchild, and prays everynight for her husband's return.

Occupation/Titles : Royal Healer - Division Commander - Duchess - Host to a Phoenix
Humor : If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it does a bear still ...oh wait...nevermind

PostSubject: May 22nd, in the Day of Our Queen 1469   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbSat May 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Aisling spent many hours listening to what had happened in the lands since she had left for the spring journey of healing in the remote areas. Her heart heavy as she learned what had come to pass in her absence. She nearly panicked with worry before arriving back at NightWind when she knew something had gone wrong. Then to see the scar upon her daughter and hear the events in which those scars came to be was harder still.

Kyriah had assured her Angelina was not harmed but Aisling had spent this entire day with Nathan, her son, and her angelic granddaughter Angelina, just to convince herself they were alright. Kyriah seemed physically alright, but she had been very quiet. Aisling thought it had been because of worry over Angelina's safety as well as her subjects, her friends, her family and her royals. Alot for one so young to shoulder.

Unfortunately, as always, she obviously chose the wrong way to show her daughter concern for now Kyriah did not speak to her at all. She had only been trying to help.

Aisling would find the night inviting as she secured herself into her room and took her journal from its place. She needed to set her thoughts to parchment and speak with the only person she felt could help, even in his absence.

My dearest Aiden,
What has come to pass and still threatens is the work of evil. Not bold and outright as it was when the Demon's invaded those very many years ago. No, it has been a coward's attack, chosing one victim at a time. Even worse, the power of words and trickery to turn one Solurian against another, one faith against another, and in some cases, one race against another.

She thought about that a moment then continued.

But you know as I do Aiden that the love and the light in these lands will protect and heal her and her people always. Though I do wish you were here to help in the defeat of the enemy.

His absence had been long enough now that her heart ached at every single thought of him. She could feel the tears try to escape her eyes but she would take a deep breath and with much effort, prevent them from falling. One slip of a tear and she was afraid she would fall apart.

I started my journey of the remote areas and met some very good friends once again. I know you would remember them but recognize them, most likely not. Though they remember you and your fate and have asked me many questions. I hope they understood that many questions go unaswered.

Kyriah is growing in the DMoS but so much responsibility for one so young, I do worry for her. She was injured once again by those that follow the dark, though this time in human form. Nevertheless, their hearts are black. And though the wonderful healer called Alkor, that resides and pledges to the royals, did heal her, she carries the scar lightly across her beautiful face. My heart aches that I was not here for her. But I cannot tell if she blames me for such. Dear Diana Darkrose did what she could to rid Kyriah of the scar and a job well done indeed. It is only visible when standing very close to her and the light catches it. I hate that it shall always be a reminder to her of her attacker.

She stopped and sipped some tea before continuing. She noted the shadows within the room as they danced upon the walls. With Layne still with Trajan in Shadowfall, the room seemed larger than life and empty. She sighed and continued.

I tried to suggest to Kyriah that I would take Angelina to Shadowfall until the danger of Solurius's enemy could pass but Kyriah became very upset with me for even suggesting it. She said she could protect her own child and that she would not send her away. She didn't go further with her statement but I knew she was referring to our decision to send her away for her own safety when the underworld broke through. Aiden, she will never forgive us for that and she will never see that it saved her life and many more no matter how hard I try to help her to see. When she is here in the castle, she is always with Angelina and she has asked me to be with the lass when she herself cannot be. So that one of us is with her constantly. I have agreed but I still believe Shadowfall would be a safer haven. Kyriah has demanded that I not mention it again. She is so stubborn. I see you in her eyes often m'love. And it makes me miss you more.

Again she would fight the tears that threatened to come forth, knowing that if they started, it would be dawn before they stopped. She picked up the pen once quill once more.

The Duchess Meren has not called upon me as of yet but I shall be ready when she does for these enemies are ruthless in their isolated attacks. Even some of our healers have been attacked. Until then, I shall do what I can to help Kyriah.

Look for the light Aiden, it will bring you home. I need you.

With that, she lightly blew across the ink to dry it before closing her book and turning in for the night. Somewhere between wake and sleep, the tears did fall.
Back to top Go down
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

PostSubject: March 7 in the year of our Queen 1469   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbSun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Aisling finished her mid day meal then lay down with Layne to coax him to take a nap. The older and stronger he grew, the more he fought taking his naps. Finally she would get him to close his eyes long enough to fall asleep, while she told him the stories of Shadowfall and his father Trajan. When he was quite settled, she would softly rise and produce the journal she had started as a record of her life while she and Aiden were separated. Taking out her quill and ink, she settled into the chair before the fireplace and recorded her thoughts once more.

My dearest Aiden,
My how I have missed you these long months m'love. When at night I sleep, my dreams be all o' you. When I open my eyes each morn, m' first thoughts be always o' you, and throughout m'day, I find m'self thinkin' o' you. And as Aiden's Lamp burns within the window night and day, awaiting your return, my belief you will come back never wanes.

In your absence, I watch our children and grandchild as they learn of life's ways and realize how very blessed we all are that their memorable life span shall include such a harmonious existance. Unlike Kyriah; Nathaniel, Layne and Angelina are sure to smile when recalling their childhood.

Even Kyriah seems much more relaxed and excited to greet each day, more so than I have ever seen in her. Here she would give a moment's thought to her daughter...The excitement she has found in the DMoS is evident in her eyes for she strives so she may advance. And I can see she is doing well, even with her other obligations of being the Baroness to SeaCrest, and a mother. I am a bit concerned though that her obligations to her fate of demon slayer have been pushed away from her mind. I can only hope this does not leave her and all of us vunerable to the evils that would surely still seek her out and eliminate her in order for their gain. Her brows knitted in thought then she added. But the smile she carries now is almost worth the risk.

Aiden, Layne brings a bit of concern to me for he is asking for his father. He speaks so rarely but when he does as of late, it has been to discuss his father and when he will again get to see him. I know Trajan would most likely wish to see his son as well but as of yet, I have not been able to summon him from Shadowfall. Being mortal once more, I have not attempted the journey upon my own. Perhaps soon. He deserves to see his father.

Nathaniel spends much of his time at the shipyard. I think our son has found his gift. His woodworking skills be some of the best I have seen for one so young. When not in his regular studies, he is with Master Luke, the Master Shipbuilder. He apprentices with him in all his spare time. He is growing to be such a fine man Aiden. You will be so very proud upon your return.

Angelina has grown much in the last year. Tiny in stature but her presence is huge. No matter what surrounds her, she brings peace and harmony everywhere she travels. And she does travel much now as she is walking. The cutest toddle you have ever seen. Her blonde locks and bright blue eyes demand smiles from all she sees. Such a child of light she is. Her laughter lights the room and all those within.

Aisling put the quill down and sipped her tea with both hands. She stared into the flames and acknowledged the warmth it offered as she looked over her shoulder to the snow falling outdoors. Then she would pick up the quill once more, dip it into the ink and close her journal entry.

At the last snow fall, I shall begin the rounds to the outter villages and towns, and to the highlands. I will take fresh supplies of herbs and spices and supplies to those that have not had the means to gather such because of the heavy snowfalls and bitter winter. The Duchess Meren has much on her plate, so I shall see to SeaCrest's medicinal needs and assist the Lady when I can with the rest of the lands. I should request audience with the royals as well for it has been long.

Aisling started to write a bit more but realized the longer she wrote words to him, the more her hunger grew for his presence and so she would lay her quill down, allow the ink to dry as she reread her notes, then put the journal away once more. She got up, pulling a blanket about her shoulders, picking up her tea and walking over to the window where the lamp was ever lit, in expectance of his return. In a quiet voice, she viewed out the window to the falling snowflakes and whispered. "Please find ye way 'ome Aiden, follow the warmth o' my love."
Back to top Go down
Aly MacDraven
Oooo I want your autograph!
Aly MacDraven

ME : Born to an Elven King and evidently a Goddess. Features show her fathers people, but her coloring of flame-red hair and sea green eyes show her mothers, and she has a temper to match.She loves fiercely those she deems worthy, and doesn't really waste time on the others. Recently wed to Zindelo Lovari, and is madly in love with him.
She has a grown son from a past love, and a babe with the same man who tore her heart out.
She is found mostly at the side of her Queen, or in the Ales 'n Tales Tavern. Her days are spent at the docks she loves. She adores her lieges, King Byron, and Queen Caillean.
Location : Southleigh Castle, Ravenwood-Port MacDraven, Lovari House-Vatra
Occupation/Titles : Duchess Ravenwood, Minister of Defense, Wife of the Rom Baro-Zindelo of the Lovari, Princess of the Ta'rhani people
Humor : "...an' there I was...."
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbMon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

((I love the way you write...can't wait for more from Ash!)
Back to top Go down
http://prfs.ravenwyndgraphics.com/aly.html
LadySheehan
Knows what a pen is.
LadySheehan

PostSubject: December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 IconbWed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Aisling sat in her room watching Layne, her youngest son, sleep in his bed. They had done away with the protective cage about Layne's bed at his own commanding for comfort. He was so much larger than the other children his age in this kingdom. Sometimes it was easy to forget that he was but only 4 years of age. He looked at least 7 summers and each day, his features were more and more of Trajan.

She smiled then opened the newly purchased leather bound journal and placed her name upon the first page. Beneath it she would write, 'I keep this journal as a record of my life as it unfolds. I dedicate it to Aiden Reinhardt, my heart, my husband and my friend.'

She turned to the second page of the blank parchment book. Dipping the quill into the ink, she dated her entry and began to bring life to the page.

Aiden, my love, how I miss your presence next to me. I know not what has become of you but I know you will return to me if you can. I pray to the Gods that you will defeat your enemies and travel quickly on the winds that seek Solurius.

She dipped her pen once more then thought a moment on her next words as she peered at her sleeping son.

I owe my life to great mage Helgraz. He has assisted me in ridding my body and soul of the tainted blood that I was infected with. A heroic effort on his part and I shall forever be in his debt. And though I thought my life had ended, the phoenix has been reborn and with it, so have I. Renewed to health as I have never felt it before. A sense of healing power that is greater than ever I have possessed. I see my path before me and I have been given a second chance.

Again she dipped the quill as she lightly bit her bottom lip in thought.

The most amazing thing has happened Aiden. I know longer require or possess the amulet that gave me solidity in the realm of men. It is as if I am once again, reborn to my earthly form. A treasure I did not realize the value of until now. Of course, it makes me mortal once again as well. My only anomaly would be the firebird. She thought a moment... A gift from you and renewed by the light. I shall fulfill the resposibility given to me. I shall heal with the knowledge and when it is not enough, I shall call upon the healing of the firebird. I shall pledge my alligeance and explain to the King how the firebird will help in times of war as well, should it be needed. So much has come to pass, so much has yet to appear.

She sat the book down a moment and walked to her window, overlooking the courtyard. Finally she would return to her seat and to her writings.

Aiden, you would be so very proud of Kyriah. Though dazed and near death at her arrival, she pulled through the recovery like the daughter of Aiden Reinhardt. She is far along in her recovery now and beginning to ease back into her role as Baroness of these lands. She holds much guilt for not being able to tell me what happened and why you are not here but I sense she might not ever recover those memories. I pray I am wrong. I tremble with fleshy bumps when I hear her speak of the dreams and plans she has for SeaCrest. The hope she has for her lands and her people. So much like her father.

Angelina, Layne and Nathaniel all are thriving and have found acceptance among there family here. Though I must say, there is a relationship between the babe and the Queen that is different than any other. Even her mother. Quite curious.

Even I have been ushered back into the castle and keep as if I never left. Some who had only heard of me, seem quite willing to trust and come to me. I have missed this life. But it is not complete without you. I shall leave the lamp burning for your return.

With that, Aisling would close the book carefully and place it under her feather mattress. She suddenly felt more at ease, as if she had unburdened herself in some way. But then again, it was the effect that had always come to her after speaking her mind to her love. And it was more than that, it was that she was home again. Stronger, healthier and eager to be in service. Eager to get on with her life as it is, until his return.

She lit the lamp in the dying light of the day and placed it in the window. She would give instruction that it was never to be allowed to go out until Aiden's return. It would become well known in the keep and throughout the lands as Aiden's Lamp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468   December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468 Iconb

Back to top Go down

December 30 In The Year Of Our Queen 1468
Page 1 of 1