Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleriaGalleria  Latest imagesLatest images  SoluriusSolurius  DMoSDMoS  HealersHealers  CourtiersCourtiers  ApplicationsApplications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
« Farewell Banquet Oct 10-13, 2014! «» Write your characters ending! »

Latest topics
» DrachenFyre
Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am by DrachenFyre

» NEW HORIZONS
Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm by LadySheehan

» Kyriah! Demon-Slayer!
Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbFri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 pm by XvXKyriahXvX

» Healer's Training Never Ends
Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm by LadySheehan

» Dish Network Troubleshooting Second Tv
Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am by Guest

SOLURIUS ROOMS
* Denotes AOL room
All others are AIM
Grand Hall *
The Key & Crown Tavern *
The Peacock & Raven Inn *
Ales 'n Tales Tavern *
Bards and Bannocks Inn *
Gardens
Solurius Ballroom
Joust Arena
Oakley Court Downs
Emerald Cove
Savage Winds
Meldrum Forest
Induction Chamber

Kyriah's Journal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XvXKyriahXvX
Story Book Author

ME :

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: March 16th in the year of our Queen 1467   Kyriah's Journal - Page 2 IconbSun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm

I have decided, after reading a little of my mother's journals, that I too will keep a journal. It is, if for no other reason, to think each day through. I have been in SeaCrest for three days now. As the new Baroness of SeaCrest, I stand with mixed emotions. I find my mind busy with the task ahead but my emotions struggling to find sense in this direction my life has taken. I know how to kill demons, to survive when resources are nothing, to bathe in the glory of angels from the light, and to conquer the things unseen in the shadows but I have no training on being a Baroness and gaining the respect of the people who will look to me for protection and justice and generosity. I have only recently learned how to smile.

I have observed the last two days, the ways of the people in a normal day and it is not hard to see that they are survivors of the toughest fiber. I only hope they will come to trust me...and I them.

The days are growing longer and the sun warms us a bit longer as we work. It was not hard to find many who wish to see SeaCrest resurrected and work is moving faster than I expected. Thanks to Aly and the Royals, I was able to offer a fair wage to those willing to help rebuild her. Though with the craftsmanship that I am observing, they rebuild her for more than wages, but from something much deeper. Perhaps the love they held for my parents.
I miss my father so much.

Last edited by Aly MacDraven on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title)
Back to top Go down

Kyriah's Journal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2